London Bull seeks wannabe cuckold READY for the final leap

CocoTemptation

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
I will start with the negative. Nothing irritates me more than a wannabe cuckold in what I call the very early stages of development. There just aren't enough hours in the day to babysit them.

Having said that. I have a long standing desire to meet a couple that is brand new both to swinging and the cuckolding lifestyle. So if you are a wannabe cuckold are too scared to ask your wife directly, need my help and can answer yes to ALL the following question I will be willing to take the time out, seduce your wife and help make your fantasy come true.....

1) Do you live within a 45 minute drive from East London
2) Has your wife expressed an interest in black men
3) Are you willing to introduce me to your wife as a friend/work colleague

That is a real shame, being close enough to be able to pop around without having to plan too much is a key element in me being able to charm my way between the legs of your nearest and dearest. I'm not so cocky as to think I can seduce every wife I might encounter but boy would it be fun finding out where things might lead ;-)

I couldnt agree more. Its just a shame i have to live 200 miles away! And i think i have a suspicion where things may lead. Thats why im so gutted to be so far away!

It is a shame and often the case. I have chatted to some amazing sounding couples withan agenda similar to mine. But all too often they are too far away to build something with. sods law lol

View attachment 476711 we visit London often, this is Vicki hubby, she uses this profile more than me so if u message her shel respond, think your what I nrrd, she's hot for black men but needs seducing into that final step

Seduction is one of the aspects of cuckolding that I enjoy most. It has a deliciously wicked twist if the husband is around to witness the seduction too ;-)

Thank you Sir from the soon to be cuck couple you seduce. Starting right from the start I'm sure it will be an epic Union

Thank you Sir from the soon to be cuck couple you seduce. Starting right from the start I'm sure it will be an epic Union

Hi thanks for getting in touch but what makes you think there will be a union. You haven't told me anything about yourselves yet or where you are based

I will start with the negative. Nothing irritates me more than a wannabe cuckold in what I call the very early stages of development. There just aren't enough hours in the day to babysit them.

Having said that. I have a long standing desire to meet a couple that is brand new both to swinging and the cuckolding lifestyle. So if you are a wannabe cuckold are too scared to ask your wife directly, need my help and can answer yes to ALL the following question I will be willing to take the time out, seduce your wife and help make your fantasy come true.....

1) Do you live within a 45 minute drive from East London
2) Has your wife expressed an interest in black men
3) Are you willing to introduce me to your wife as a friend/work colleague
although originally from London we now live in Spain, although we do go back occasionally

Back