London Bull seeks wannabe cuckold READY for the final leap

Discussion in 'Cuckold Wannabes & Women Who Want Them' started by blackbull4couple, Nov 2, 2014.

1. blackbull4couple

blackbull4couple Active Member Real Person Gold Member

I will start with the negative. Nothing irritates me more than a wannabe cuckold in what I call the very early stages of development. There just aren't enough hours in the day to babysit them.

Having said that. I have a long standing desire to meet a couple that is brand new both to swinging and the cuckolding lifestyle. So if you are a wannabe cuckold are too scared to ask your wife directly, need my help and can answer yes to ALL the following question I will be willing to take the time out, seduce your wife and help make your fantasy come true.....

1) Do you live within a 45 minute drive from East London
    2) Has your wife expressed an interest in black men
    3) Are you willing to introduce me to your wife as a friend/work colleague

worshipu9 likes this.
  2. N_nick40

N_nick40 Member

I fail on point 1 only :-(

3. blackbull4couple

That is a real shame, being close enough to be able to pop around without having to plan too much is a key element in me being able to charm my way between the legs of your nearest and dearest. I'm not so cocky as to think I can seduce every wife I might encounter but boy would it be fun finding out where things might lead ;-)

4. N_nick40

N_nick40 Member

I couldnt agree more. Its just a shame i have to live 200 miles away! And i think i have a suspicion where things may lead. Thats why im so gutted to be so far away!

5. luton_man

luton_man New Member

you bi

6. Ukcuckwanabe

Ukcuckwanabe Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    Same here
    Question:
    1:no
    2:yes
    3:yes

blackbull4couple likes this.
  7. sweet asian

sweet asian New Member

Do you like to dominate and humilate the cuckhold .What role plays do you like

8. sweet asian

sweet asian New Member

Do you you like the cuckhold to serve you

9. vicki27

vicki27 Member

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_image(1).jpg we visit London often, this is Vicki hubby, she uses this profile more than me so if u message her shel respond, think your what I nrrd, she's hot for black men but needs seducing into that final step

10. blackbull4couple

It is a shame and often the case. I have chatted to some amazing sounding couples withan agenda similar to mine. But all too often they are too far away to build something with. sods law lol

11. blackbull4couple

Yes that and more depending on how into the lifestyle the couple is or how far they are willing to be pushed ;-)

12. blackbull4couple

Seduction is one of the aspects of cuckolding that I enjoy most. It has a deliciously wicked twist if the husband is around to witness the seduction too ;-)

13. blackbull4couple

That is part of the fun ;-)

14. Pet619

Pet619 Member

Canada
    Thank you Sir from the soon to be cuck couple you seduce. Starting right from the start I'm sure it will be an epic Union

15. blackbull4couple

Hi thanks for getting in touch but what makes you think there will be a union. You haven't told me anything about yourselves yet or where you are based

16. Final93

Final93 Member

US
    I too only fail number 1. Looking for a bull in California who can charm their way into my wife's pants

17. Mootje

Mootje Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Turkey
    Mmmmmm

18. blackbull4couple

Damn, I had forgotten about this thread I started. Really sorry about the slow reply. So when in the Midlands are you from?

19. blackbull4couple

Depends on your definition. I'm not interested in single males or in fucking any guys. Where I cross over is in the pleasure I get from being sucked by orally bi husbands when I'm having fun with their wives

20. blackbull4couple

Hmmm that depends. Where are you from etc?