London Based Black Masseur, UK Seeks Men, Women & MF Couples For Sensual Fun

gantswood

Male
Real Person
From
UK
I am 39, 6ft 2inches tall, athletic build – well prior to Christmas day, live and work in London, UK, well-endowed below the waist both front and back. I am laidback, friendly, chatty, respectful, educated and respect peoples boundaries.

I would consider myself heterosexual but I do have bi curious tendencies as I am comfortable massaging a man whilst he is naked. I am also comfortable with a MF couple massaging me together whilst I lie naked and aroused. I am very sensual so enjoying touching and feeling the human body regardless of gender.

I seek Men, women and MF couples for sensual fun especially sensual massage but also for prolonged foreplay, mutual pubic stroking, nudism, light BDSM (me as a dom where the woman/MF couples will be under my orders and worship my body – possibly me as a slave master).

I may suit newbies to the adult (interracial) scene, the shy, those who want to broken in slowly.

If interested and serious, please be UK preferably SE England based. Failing that, be prepared to frequent London in the near future. I cannot accommodate but will travel to a hotel or your abode if in or around London.

I would prefer professional career people due to past experiences but would consider anyone who is serious.

Please message me privately telling a bit about yourself and include a KIK or Skype name so I can instant message you. My availability is usually certain evenings and weekends. Discretion/cleanness totally assured and expected. As a consequence of this, I dont allow photography or filming during my meets. I believe I have been as sincere as I possibly can.

Thanks.

Back