London Based Black Guy Seeking Professional MF Couple For Massages & Sensual Play

gantswood

Male
Real Person
From
UK
I am a black gentleman, 39, 6ft 2 inches tall, athletic build, lives and works in London, UK, keeps fit by playing football and tennis, in decent shape, heavily into sensual massage.

I would like to meet professional men, women and MF couples 30+ who can accommodate for full body sensual massages, BDSM and prolonged foreplay and vagina eating. I have a partner who obviously doesn't know I am on here so I would go the full distance as the guilt would ******* me. Anyway I have stated what I do.

I would say I am bi curious and have no issues massaging a man whilst he is nude. I have no issues of a man massaging me and exploring my body. I am very sensual so love to touch the human body.

What I offer would suit those new to the scene, the shy and obviously lovers of sensual full body massages.

I am extremely discreet and clean. This is guaranteed and expected too.

I am not into photography or filming during my meets. I can share some photos on KIK or Skype though.

I welcome social meets prior to fun at your request.

I stay within London so requests to meet outside Greater London will be ignored.

My time is very precious so absolutely no time wasters.

I am open to ideas and suggestions you may have.

Interested? Send me a private message including your email address or KIK/Skype for instant messages. Please state your name on here. Also when you message me, please tell me abit about you.

Thanks, D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back