London based and travel all over the UK for work

Hi...we are a couple in london..my woman shes just on bbc..so..out sexual life is negative or empty as ive got very small size for her and because a cancer before and a stroke.i cant even fuck her..please gt in touch with us..my email is andrepairs69@gmail.com
I send you a text already on kik...but dont know if you using again that kik bsfm99
Please contact us...she really crave for bbc..

Attachments

• IMG-20180715-WA0029.jpg
    IMG-20180715-WA0029.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 38
Hi...we are a couple in london..my woman shes just on bbc..so..out sexual life is negative or empty as ive got very small size for her and because a cancer before and a stroke.i cant even fuck her..please gt in touch with us..my email is andrepairs69@gmail.com
I send you a text already on kik...but dont know if you using again that kik bsfm99
what a lovely white wife you gotofr a got for a hor wife, i would love to rub my cock all over her prety white face, make her chug on my cock and fuck her three married holes hit my if intersted

Totally gutted to hear about your illness mate

Hi
I'm in London and want to meet up to give your wife what she needs. Sorry to hear your circumstances and
interested in hearing from you

Back