London Asian switch

mozzy

Male
Hi Everyone

I am a VWE switch am looking for like minded individuals (ideally London). I am from the indian sub-continent. It's not that often you see asian or muslim cuckold couples but they do exist. Due to how much our culture frowns upon such activity, we have always kept a low profile.

I was a dominant person but since my last gf (we split up a little while ago) I have been an alpha-cuck but also been a cum eating sissy cuck. I am not naturally bi, but my last gf was training me to be so and cannot have sex without eating my cum now. I now find it difficult to have a normal relationship as I find sharing my partner as a real fantasy now. Most women are not comfortable with the idea. I am really looking for another switch or to be a bull\cuck to another couple.

I actually gain gratification from both dom and sub roles. I am experienced with spanking and ropes, as well as playing a cuckold. My limit is humiliation as I always believe in mutual respect.

Would be great to connect to others in the cuckold community; especially indian and pakistani bulls\women\couples.

Back