London – UK Based Black Masseur Available To Give Massages, Sensual Fun & Receive Slave Acts

gantswood

Male
Real Person
From
UK
About me – Black gentleman, lives – born and raised in London, UK. Highly educated. Athletic build, 6ft 2 inches tall, full pert buttocks, thick beautiful penis, friendly, laid back, GSOH, very respectful, understand boundaries and sexually, bi (curious) but yet to have had intimacy with any men. Maybe I can be a BF for a mature professional male or MF couple?

What I offer – Men, Women & MF couples to give them prolonged foreplay, exchanging full body erotic massages, exchanging mutual pubic rubbing, me receiving rimming, giving women extended vaginal eating whilst I wear a dental dam (please look up Google if you are unsure what this item is), me receiving oral until I say stop – regardless of erect or not, BDSM – where I am a slave master. You will be totally submissive and I will decide what acts I commit on you and what acts you commit on me.

From experience, I prefer to meet professional career persons as they tend not to waste my time and know what they want. However I would consider others if you are serious.

I cannot accommodate in London under circumstances. Please be able to host (hotel or your abode) in or around Greater London, UK.

Discretion/cleanness is assured and expected always.

I do not allow any filming or photography during any meets under any circumstances. The only exception maybe will be with my smartphone.

To avoid giving my number to time wasters/spammers, I communicate with KIK and Skype. Please have either or both when contacting me.

I encourage all but especially welcome the following – very mature singles (males and especially females)/couples, virgins – if they still exist, those new to the scene, the shy, those who love foreplay and touching.

If you are interested, please send me a private message to me and tell me more about yourself and what attracted you to my advert.

No time wasters so only contact me if you can meet in London, UK soon. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back