lol what a day what a family....

vanessabbc

Couple
so I got off of work at 2 and called hubby to see if he was in his office or out working so I could pay him a visit. He told me to go on to the house because he was trying to finish up early and beat the ******* home. hasha, well I know what that meant. He STILL did not get home till three, the ******* usually between 3:30 and 4 but as soon as he pulled up, I went out to greet him and he grabbed be and shuffled me into the garage, around the other side of the van and just immediately started doing unspeakable acts to his wife.he was pounding my ass like it owed him money and holy hell, just as I thought I heard a door slam inside the house here comes my step ******* Vanessa ( yep, ) out of the door that leads from the kitchen to ther garage and the first thing out of her 17 YO mouth was "Oh my god, EVERYONE knows what you two are doing out here! I want some ice cream."
haha, we had gotten our clothes on by then but you cannot hide the look I suppose. I just wanted to ******* her but she is too damn funny and smart ass. So dad went outside to compose himself and distance himeself from the embarrasment and now he has taken the girls out for not mom approved ice cream. Life is ridiculous but priceless. and great when you get out of your own way.

anyone want to adopt a smartass?

so I got off of work at 2 and called hubby to see if he was in his office or out working so I could pay him a visit. He told me to go on to the house because he was trying to finish up early and beat the ******* home. hasha, well I know what that meant. He STILL did not get home till three, the ******* usually between 3:30 and 4 but as soon as he pulled up, I went out to greet him and he grabbed be and shuffled me into the garage, around the other side of the van and just immediately started doing unspeakable acts to his wife.he was pounding my ass like it owed him money and holy hell, just as I thought I heard a door slam inside the house here comes my step ******* Vanessa ( yep, ) out of the door that leads from the kitchen to ther garage and the first thing out of her 17 YO mouth was "Oh my god, EVERYONE knows what you two are doing out here! I want some ice cream."
haha, we had gotten our clothes on by then but you cannot hide the look I suppose. I just wanted to ******* her but she is too damn funny and smart ass. So dad went outside to compose himself and distance himeself from the embarrasment and now he has taken the girls out for not mom approved ice cream. Life is ridiculous but priceless. and great when you get out of your own way.

anyone want to adopt a smartass?
Little smarts pants.

actually as smart ass as it was, I thought it was very mature of her to say something instead of just slamming the door and running back inside.Iwon't raise any prudes, nudity is fairly common in our house. Nessa has reached the age where she doesn't go bottomless around her dad but that is natural and undestandable. and he does not around her either.
she just doesn't want any more siblings, lol. she is a great great kid tho who always keeps me entertained and laughing.

Back