Lol at white boys

Very... very... nice!!!

It looks so yummy!!! I'm also just loving your profile name, YES "enslaved," as we should ALL be gurl!!! I love it!

LoL whitebois... everybody knows ...

View attachment 3510613

I should KNOW... BIG BLACK COCK inspired me to femininize, and grow my own!!!

Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois. In my case, however, it's not just my future, it's also my present. Started just over a year ago on hormones, and have been completely passable since November, got black-owned soon after...

Like a lot of other Gen Z whitebois, I embrace white femininity x BLACK masculinty, and when I want sex... I text my BLACK MAN something like this...

View attachment 3510622

And, a few minutes later he'll be home, and we'll be doing lots and lots of this...

View attachment 3510626

I'm sure it isn't much different for natural born women like yourself... it's probably even easier...

Just looking at your Daddy's control pole, made me arch my back!!! Congratulations gurl... enjoy your enslavement!!!

:lips::qos:
Very... very... nice!!!

It looks so yummy!!! I'm also just loving your profile name, YES "enslaved," as we should ALL be gurl!!! I love it!

View attachment 3510613

Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois. In my case, however, it's not just my future, it's also my present. Started just over a year ago on hormones, and have been completely passable since November, got black-owned soon after...

Like a lot of other Gen Z whitebois, I embrace white femininity x BLACK masculinty, and when I want sex... I text my BLACK MAN something like this...

View attachment 3510622

And, a few minutes later he'll be home, and we'll be doing lots and lots of this...

View attachment 3510626

I'm sure it isn't much different for natural born women like yourself... it's probably even easier...

Just looking at your Daddy's control pole, made me arch my back!!! Congratulations gurl... enjoy your enslavement!!!

OMG you look beautiful!

I'm 62 years old but my body looks really good for my age. I've been losing weight and have lost 20 pounds and on my way to lose another 20. I'll be looking really thin when I do shed another 20 which will put me at 195. When I get there, I plan to lose another 15lbs. That should make me really appealing then to BBC. I can't wait to be thin and submissive and weak like every beta white boy needs to be. I want to suck black cock and swallow loads of cum and get fucked in my boi pussy by as many black guys as I can find. I LOVE BBC!!. I've been eating my own cum for months and love being nasty. Any takers?

I'm 62 years old but my body looks really good for my age. I've been losing weight and have lost 20 pounds and on my way to lose another 20. I'll be looking really thin when I do shed another 20 which will put me at 195. When I get there, I plan to lose another 15lbs. That should make me really appealing then to BBC. I can't wait to be thin and submissive and weak like every beta white boy needs to be. I want to suck black cock and swallow loads of cum and get fucked in my boi pussy by as many black guys as I can find. I LOVE BBC!!. I've been eating my own cum for months and love being nasty. Any takers?
Hey bud you look like a fun guy. Loser with tiny penis like me

Hey bud you look like a fun guy. Loser with tiny penis like me
Yes, I've done the math and I have a small little clit dick thats your size, too. I love women and would love to eat a black cum filled pussy, It's because I'm a loser white boi is the reason why I'm seeking black cock. I just want black cock, the bigger the better. No woman out there would be satisfied with my pathetic small dick. I've accepted who I am now. I'm a total small dick loser who needs to be humiliated and fucked by a big black cock. I would be a slave to black cock.

Yes, I've done the math and I have a small little clit dick thats your size, too. I love women and would love to eat a black cum filled pussy, It's because I'm a loser white boi is the reason why I'm seeking black cock. I just want black cock, the bigger the better. No woman out there would be satisfied with my pathetic small dick. I've accepted who I am now. I'm a total small dick loser who needs to be humiliated and fucked by a big black cock. I would be a slave to black cock.
Yeah man! The bigger the better! Only huge black cocks to humiliate us small dick losers

Very... very... nice!!!

View attachment 3510613

View attachment 3510622

View attachment 3510626

wonderful

Attachments

• 030_1000.jpg
    030_1000.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 43
Although I did not recognise any of the impressive gentlemen in your photographs, I do have a talent for finding out what a man with a BBC is called, when I meet him in person.

He is called "Sir"

I love the photo of the lucky white cuckold husband watching his lucky white wife licking and tongue fucking the black man's asshole.

Some people might enjoy knowing that I loved watching my wife licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole. She told me she actually got her tongue inside his black asshole. Naturally he was very excited having a married white slut tongue fucking his black asshole right in front of her white husband who obviously was excited because I was jacking off the whole time. I asked my wife why she decided to lick his black asshole. My wife told me his black asshole smelled good and she was excited by the idea of licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole.
I had to jack off and cum in my hand while he fucked my wife's big white TiTs and then shot his cum in my wife's mouth. I enjoyed kissing my wife, smelling and tasting that black man's ass juice on my wife's lips and tongue and inside her mouth, little humiliating but much more exciting. Of course, I remembered to thank the black man for giving my wife so much pleasure by letting her lick and tongue fuck his asshole, drinking his ass juice and for fucking my wife with his big black cock.

Back