Actually, you can, sort of. As long as the members put their locations in their profile or in a post, you can do a member search and see if you get any matches.
Just for giggles I put Alabama in the member search and got 152 matches. of course, they are mostly from Black Rob. :D I also tried Los Angeles and got 82.

Click the members link at the top of the page, then input your location in the top box in the search window and hit search. You may have to try to input the location in more than one way: Los Angeles or California or CA etc in order to find everyone who may have more or less generalized their locations.

Hope this helps.

I do some work for an attorney sometimes and he said that if a site sets up a "dating " section or how ever you would like to term the
phrase that they possibly leave themselves open for liability for someones safety or security. Being as this is not a pay site the terms and conditions are much less restrictive on rights to privacy. Or in as much... If you want someone to know who you are or where you are you have the right to tell them or they could ask and then the option is up to the individual and the site has no responsibility for what you say or do as long as the moderators or administrators of the site find that its not offensive to the site or to the general membership. However they can and do sensor material that may be questionable or may intend to place someone in jeapordy. But what do I know right?

Actually, you can, sort of. As long as the members put their locations in their profile or in a post, you can do a member search and see if you get any matches.
Just for giggles I put Alabama in the member search and got 152 matches. of course, they are mostly from Black Rob. :D I also tried Los Angeles and got 82.

Click the members link at the top of the page, then input your location in the top box in the search window and hit search. You may have to try to input the location in more than one way: Los Angeles or California or CA etc in order to find everyone who may have more or less generalized their locations.

Hope this helps.
Most are from me because i have already did what you described and answered all in AL lol

Back