Local very good looking well endowed black bulls only! PLEASE!!!

Miamicouple

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
I'm a very curvaceous Latin female in a cuckold relationship! I am looking to start a relationship with a very special black bull!

Please live close to Miami because I am looking for a relationship! I like my men very good looking. Well built. Clean shaven in the right places. Dressing and smelling delicious. Educated. Funny and with personality. Extremely well endowed is a huge plus!
I am married. But I am free to do as I please. But he knows everything. Always! So if you feel your the lucky guy a fit the description and can deal with the situation. Lets chat!!!
Inbox me if you really fit the description. I'll send my email. If you don't have a face photo. Don't waste my time. Thank you!!!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I'm a very curvaceous Latin female in a cuckold relationship! I am looking to start a relationship with a very special black bull!
Please live close to Miami because I am looking for a relationship! I like my men very good looking. Well built. Clean shaven in the right places. Dressing and smelling delicious. Educated. Funny and with personality. Extremely well endowed is a huge plus!
I am married. But I am free to do as I please. But he knows everything. Always! So if you feel your the lucky guy a fit the description and can deal with the situation. Lets chat!!!
Inbox me if you really fit the description. I'll send my email. If you don't have a face photo. Don't waste my time.
Thank you!!!
I am a realistic person and sincere, you are looking for a boyfriend in the wrong place, here on this site so people talk and do not do, and also here so wanna sex you do not want a relationship r wrong because many women have, unfortunately some people this site only want to have sex and not dating or serious relationship, I also was looking at pricnipio a girlfriend I'm with her forever more I got tired, perhaps because none wants me too and unfortunately I live in another world that for most my problem is not everything is possible loool, most wish you good luck

I appreciate your help and input. But I'm open minded. You can't speak for everyone hear. Plus you state I'm looking in the wrong place. And you know where the right place is for me???

I'm in no rush. No hurry. I'm not chasing anyone. We are just opening our options. This is not the only place we are looking sweetheart. Not just the Internet. We are cautious. If it happens. It happens. If it doesn't. We will survive I'm sure!!!! LOL

Good luck!!!

I appreciate your help and input. But I'm open minded. You can't speak for everyone hear. Plus you state I'm looking in the wrong place. And you know where the right place is for me???

I'm in no rush. No hurry. I'm not chasing anyone. We are just opening our options. This is not the only place we are looking sweetheart. Not just the Internet. We are cautious. If it happens. It happens. If it doesn't. We will survive I'm sure!!!! LOL

Good luck!!!
ok ;):)

Inbox me if you really fit the description. I'll send my email. If you don't have a face photo. Don't waste my time. Thank you!!!
Fuck that one hot ass!!!

Back