Local News Weather Women (Not National Networks)

Do you Fantasize about your Local Weather Woman?

• Total voters

Lewis

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Ideal from Janice K (Blacktowhite member) Expounded by Lewis :)
Janice K Profile Page : https://www.blacktowhite.net/members/janice-k.7454/

Hello Everyone,

I know you love my posts of the Weather Channel Ladies, and Janice K Sent me a comment for Sandra Shaw of WPBF 25 in Palm Beach FL. I know you will like this ideal but lets get the lucious local weatherwoman, i like they are smart and brainy and they are almost the other woman that gets to come into our bedrooms and tell us how are day is going or going to be in the future. So i will start off with Janice K's Submission of Sandra Shaw and i have 2 here in Tulsa ill will add to it. Just simple rules are they have to be Local Affiliates only and also not from the national morning or evening programs. (NBC are Weather Channel Related) Not hard but lets see what kind of local weather women that we fantasize about that we can come up with.

Good luck and lets hear your comments :)

Lewis

Sandra Shaw WPBF 25 Palm Beach Fl.

Heres one of my Weatherwoman here in Tulsa, here name is Jennifer Zeppelin and yes she is married but still looks good (yes i know this is OKC Graphics but she is in Tulsa now) She works for the ABC Affiliate KTUL and is the Chief Metrologist and she does look good, Heck even if you are getting serve weather, she will call you to take cover (i bet automated but if she did she would be blowing up my phone telling me to take cover at her house :)). Im working on one more that is here in tulsa and im going to work on that as a video is in the works.

Julie Chin used to be at the KJRH 2 Affiliate. i did get to meet her in person very good looking and hot. i like the fact she almost wears skirts and tights because some of those skirts are short sometimes. I would love to do her but she is now doing car commercials and things around Tulsa. Sweetest thing in person :)

One bright spot about her is when i come in to Tulsa to work there is a billboard of her saying "i did" mmmm wish she was talking about doing me :) So sweet in person, she is married but mmmmm what a MILF though.

Heres Brittany Rainey, KJRH 2 Tulsa, She is very nice looking wears skin tight dresses but she does have a warbrobe. I dont know if she is married but for now she single to me. She usually comes on the the weekends mostly and if you want to know who the blonde is her name is Marla Carter and both of them together will make you cum lots if you watch the weekend news here in Tulsa. :)

Back