Local BBC in & around Tallahassee, Fl. 21 to 31

Discussion in 'Couples and Women Seeking' started by Enjoyshareing, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Enjoyshareing

Enjoyshareing Member

MWC looking for local Mature Guy or Guys 21 too 31 to Share wife with, Bimales more then Welcome !!!. Uncut guys are a big + with her !... wifes beautiful cunt.jpg Night Shots 09 014.jpg

Ren Rogers and beaverhunter24769 like this.
  2. Enjoyshareing

Enjoyshareing Member

Her Second Filling 010.jpg Heres another beautiful shot of her awesome Cunt & shed just had Cock Twice, mine & her friends Big Black Cock !!!. mine 8 1/2" x 6" & his 12 1/2" x 9 1/2" !!!.

#2 Enjoyshareing, Aug 26, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
    beaverhunter24769 likes this.
  3. Enjoyshareing

Enjoyshareing Member

Heres a shot i took of her beautiful lil Cunt just after i shot it Full :) :dance: Her Second Filling 016.jpg Bet ya cant last over 5 mins inside her without Cummmmin !!!. Also a few shots of her Magnificent Tittys :hot::D Santas Elf 2011 - 2 014.jpg Friday 13 09 344.jpg Making plans for her Halloween Costume this year or we may stick with her Witch Costume that Blew PPLs minds last year ;)

BIG_N_BLACK likes this.
  4. 9 + BBCcock

9 + BBCcock Member Real Person

US
    Am in orlando hit me up Jamaican uncut !!

5. mark_bonds

mark_bonds New Member

I'm in tallahassee... hit me up if you're here for the game today, or if you are getting into something. I'm always looking to join or watch.

6. Ren Rogers

Ren Rogers New Member

Tallahassee BBC waiting for you....

Attached Files: