Loaning

No I didn't, it was 3am, I watched for a bit and fell asleep! Too much drinking!! She gave me a BJ in the car on the way back home as she was telling me about the night with him. I didn't complain.
Excellent.How did you manage sleeping knowing that your wife will sleep in another man's hug?And did you watch the video aftewards?

This is so wild.Also a big bravo for letting him sleep with your wife.It is more personal this way.

I bet it is amazing video.Did he treated her rough?And did he creampied her?

Yes she is evolving and you are cool with this.So it is a win win situation.

Perfect.Hoping you will do it.Creampies will be a big step for sure.

View media item 44153View media item 44154
So last Saturday we went to the Black Men Fan Club party in London. We went with our regular and they fucked all over the place. It was hot. We went back to the hotel, we had joining rooms and I let my wife sleep with him in one room and I went in the other. We had the camera set up to record the night, but we didn't use it as we got back from the party late. They presumed it wasn't turned on as I didn't go over and set it up. But it has wifi remote controlled . They fucked all night and again in the morning. It was very hot to watch and my wife was crazy, I think its because she was trying to impress and the fact I wasn't there turned her on. Little did she know the Cannon Camera I have has Wifi viewing, and as I was in the next room I was able to watch everything on my phone that was being recorder. But they didn't realise that. I told my wife the next day on the way home. She looked naughty!

Anyway my wife can't seem to get enough of this guy. We have a busy April and we cant both get down to see him. So I have suggested to my wife that she goes alone this week, on the basis she has to record the whole night and leave the camera recording....She is delighted.

So what does this make me... I am not Bi, I get involved sometime fucking (3somes), I certainly don't touch the other guy, but I love the thought of her going out to let black guys use her body. When I think about it, its odd, but then I think its hot. Plus watching the videos of her completely let loose and the guy not having the pressure of me standing over them with a camera get better results!

I dare say I will be able to add some screen shots from the videos after the weekend.

Here is a little screen shot from the film I secretly took. :)

View media item 44294
To be fair that's exactly what I had in mind I think Mrs curious would like it better that way and I wouldn't feel like a spare prick

So last Saturday we went to the Black Men Fan Club party in London. We went with our regular and they fucked all over the place. It was hot. We went back to the hotel, we had joining rooms and I let my wife sleep with him in one room and I went in the other. We had the camera set up to record the night, but we didn't use it as we got back from the party late. They presumed it wasn't turned on as I didn't go over and set it up. But it has wifi remote controlled . They fucked all night and again in the morning. It was very hot to watch and my wife was crazy, I think its because she was trying to impress and the fact I wasn't there turned her on. Little did she know the Cannon Camera I have has Wifi viewing, and as I was in the next room I was able to watch everything on my phone that was being recorder. But they didn't realise that. I told my wife the next day on the way home. She looked naughty!

Anyway my wife can't seem to get enough of this guy. We have a busy April and we cant both get down to see him. So I have suggested to my wife that she goes alone this week, on the basis she has to record the whole night and leave the camera recording....She is delighted.

So what does this make me... I am not Bi, I get involved sometime fucking (3somes), I certainly don't touch the other guy, but I love the thought of her going out to let black guys use her body. When I think about it, its odd, but then I think its hot. Plus watching the videos of her completely let loose and the guy not having the pressure of me standing over them with a camera get better results!

I dare say I will be able to add some screen shots from the videos after the weekend.

View media item 44294
Man ur wifey is so hot!

View media item 44294
Does ur wife have passionat sex or just a good pounding? Does ur wifey kiss or makeout with the other bulls?

[QUOTE="Uksexycouple,
we have seen a lot ,now we have to see some clips to share :p photos not enough ,we would like to see this little wild wife in real action :p

Your story is incredibly hot and everything hotwife and cuckold should be. I especially love the fact that you left the two of them alone together and lord only knows just how passionately he must've fucked her. Did he cum once, twice, three times? In her ass? Mouth? Pussy? I look forward to the day when she no longer needs to use condoms with him, so that his cum can ooze from her young tight little body. It's so hot thinking of this "other man" enjoying your wife in every way imaginable...

As many have said, your wife is incredibly beautiful. We would love to see more of her. And you yourself are a fantastic man for allowing her to partake in this luscious lifestyle, and for sharing them with us.

Thank you, UKsexycouple.

DLKbQiD.jpg

Mrs inked as stayed overnight on her own in hotel about 2 mile from our house with our regular BBC! We have family and it was a week night so I stayed at home, unlike you, I never had a camera set up but they sent me pics and FaceTime but about 10 pm they stopped contact, this was a massive turn on for me, my mind running wild with so many different feelings and emotions but the one thing that turned us both on was the complete and utter understanding that the trust and love we share n our relationship was unconditional and that I was happy beyond anything ever felt that no matter how many orgasms, no matter how many times he took her to places of pleasure that I have not, how many times she might have asked him to cum inside her, she loves me like no other, we both understand our needs and capabilities. And she will always come home to me. It's our relationship that makes it what it is for us. I sometimes question the way I feel, am I weird? Is it normal? I know Mrs inked enjoys herself for a multitude of reasons when playing with BBC and I am the same so I conclude that as long as everyone knows what they are getting into just carry on enjoying yourself and stop questioning just enjoy these beautiful memories with someone who yo are lucky to have found, just like us
Have fun

Mrs inked as stayed overnight on her own in hotel about 2 mile from our house with our regular BBC! We have family and it was a week night so I stayed at home, unlike you, I never had a camera set up but they sent me pics and FaceTime but about 10 pm they stopped contact, this was a massive turn on for me, my mind running wild with so many different feelings and emotions but the one thing that turned us both on was the complete and utter understanding that the trust and love we share n our relationship was unconditional and that I was happy beyond anything ever felt that no matter how many orgasms, no matter how many times he took her to places of pleasure that I have not, how many times she might have asked him to cum inside her, she loves me like no other, we both understand our needs and capabilities. And she will always come home to me. It's our relationship that makes it what it is for us. I sometimes question the way I feel, am I weird? Is it normal? I know Mrs inked enjoys herself for a multitude of reasons when playing with BBC and I am the same so I conclude that as long as everyone knows what they are getting into just carry on enjoying yourself and stop questioning just enjoy these beautiful memories with someone who yo are lucky to have found, just like us
Have fun
guys thats hots but you have to record it to watch the fucks to remember :D

Back