Loaning

Because we are very selective. We have been to black parties and left not fucking. We're not ugly, and we certainly don't need the money. We do it because we both get enjoyment out of it. We only do it if there is an attraction so good body, good looks...

People on this site have some fucked up ideas of what this lifestyle is about! If you want want to bang a white chick and pay here fuck an *******.

I actually have 2 new lots of photos from the last 2 meets to post but have decided not to bother sharing these due to the ******* some people write!

I didn't think I'd check back to see that I'd caused so much trouble. Without even intending to aswell. Oh well, that's too bad i guess.

I guess i should apologise for having misconstrued the exact specifics of your,uh, 'lifestyle'.
But seeing as how *you* talked of loaning her out, and thus peaked my curiosity in the exact arrangements, I think I'll pass.

I wonder why you even bother posting at all if you're so thin skinned...no one is said your gf is an *******. And I'm sure you are very picky when it comes to men screwing your wife.

Although I've got to say i find your
response to be pretty damn amusing if anything.
"I made a post called 'loaning her out' about my wife on a forum for cucks and now someone on the internet has asked a few questions ;_; ...what ever should i do?! I've got it! I'll take down all my content and never ever post again :D "

Lol. Hope you feel better.

I don't particularly care much what you're financial status is like or what you look for in a man m8 so there's no need to get your knickers in a twist.
For someone to claims to not be one of these wimpy cucks, you sure do act like one...

Oh and uh, if you're thinking deleting your account now, it's ok. No need to deprive the cucks of their fix just because some random person said something you don't like on the internet. If i decide to swing by ever again i don't want to find out that I've hurt your feewings and rained on your parade.

I didn't think I'd check back to see that I'd caused so much trouble. Without even intending to aswell. Oh well, that's too bad i guess.

I guess i should apologise for having misconstrued the exact specifics of your,uh, 'lifestyle'.
But seeing as how *you* talked of loaning her out, and thus peaked my curiosity in the exact arrangements, I think I'll pass.

I wonder why you even bother posting at all if you're so thin skinned...no one is said your gf is an *******. And I'm sure you are very picky when it comes to men screwing your wife.

Although I've got to say i find your
response to be pretty damn amusing if anything.
"I made a post called 'loaning her out' about my wife on a forum for cucks and now someone on the internet has asked a few questions ;_; ...what ever should i do?! I've got it! I'll take down all my content and never ever post again :D "

Lol. Hope you feel better.

I don't particularly care much what you're financial status is like or what you look for in a man m8 so there's no need to get your knickers in a twist.
For someone to claims to not be one of these wimpy cucks, you sure do act like one...

Oh and uh, if you're thinking deleting your account now, it's ok. No need to deprive the cucks of their fix just because some random person said something you don't like on the internet. If i decide to swing by ever again i don't want to find out that I've hurt your feewings and rained on your parade.

Right, you wrote -

"How comes you haven't loaned her out for real? I mean charge the guys to fuck her? Plenty would cough up the dough. You could make some decent money out of it and you are do nothing that you wouldn't anyway? Why give the milk away for free? You could lie and ask them to cover the costs of a plane ticket or something."

Hence my reply... why would I take money. It's an odd thing to write. We don't need money, we do it for videos and experience. Odd.

People do say some fucked up ******* on here, but there's a few (I mean a few) that actually live the life and want to chat.

It wasn't just your response, it was others too that made me want to take down our media.

Our pics are back up, just in the Real Members section. Where we can have real discussions! It's better that way so twats like you don't make stupid comments.

Back