Loaning

im originally from mali , been in the usa for 6 years i fucked over 50 girls and women ,i dont give ******* about my english grammer as long as my big dick speaks lol

probably will make you divorced very soon or at least seperated for awhile till he takes her uses her up then moves on to a new woman. She will either come back or just be passed around from guy to guy.

You have no idea what your talking about. I'm not small in the slightest (7-8" and thick) so it's not a size thing, it's a power thing. My wife loves to be dominated. To be honest we have sex swings and fucking machines at home this is just an add on. We change guys every 3/4 time so no feelings build up and when we drop them there no more contact.

You may think you know things, but your probably just some guy reading stuff off the net and never actually experience the lifestyle!

We find this a little bit of fun. But by no means is this all we live for! We have a privilege life and this is something we laugh about and do from time to time.

I think comments like this should be left in your head as it makes you sound stupid!

Last edited:
You have no idea what your talking about. I'm not small in the slightest (7-8" and thick) so it's not a size thing, it's a power thing. My wife love to be dominated. To be honest we have sex swings and fucking machines at home this is just an add on. We change guys every 3/4 time so no feelings build up and when we drop them there no more contact.

You may think you know things, but your probably just some guy reading stuff off the net and never actually experience the lifestyle!

We find this a little bit of fun. But by no means is this all we live for! We have a prividge life and this is something we laugh about and do from time to time.

I think comments like this should be left in your head as it makes you sound stupid!

very true, this guy has no idea about the life style just talking *******

It is my pleasure (duty) to "share) my wife with other (black) men. All husbands should "spoil" their wives in this way because white women need to experience bbc

You have no idea what your talking about. I'm not small in the slightest (7-8" and thick) so it's not a size thing, it's a power thing. My wife loves to be dominated. To be honest we have sex swings and fucking machines at home this is just an add on. We change guys every 3/4 time so no feelings build up and when we drop them there no more contact.

We find this a little bit of fun. But by no means is this all we live for! We have a privilege life and this is something we laugh about and do from time to time.

Actually I have experienced the life style and I am glad you and your wife enjoy it. It sounds like your marriage is strong and you have a lot of fun

I have just seen couples use this to try and save an already troubled marriage and it blows up in their face (no pun intended)

It's also had to tell as many men on here are so whipped that and such cucks that they crave being dominated and used and eventually kicked to the curb. Honestly I don't get it. So I am glad that you are a real man and just enjoy your wife enjoying herself.

How comes you haven't loaned her out for real? I mean charge the guys to fuck her? Plenty would cough up the dough. You could make some decent money out of it and you are do nothing that you wouldn't anyway? Why give the milk away for free? You could lie and ask them to cover the costs of a plane ticket or something.

Your story is incredibly hot and everything hotwife and cuckold should be. I especially love the fact that you left the two of them alone together and lord only knows just how passionately he must've fucked her. Did he cum once, twice, three times? In her ass? Mouth? Pussy? I look forward to the day when she no longer needs to use condoms with him, so that his cum can ooze from her young tight little body. It's so hot thinking of this "other man" enjoying your wife in every way imaginable...

As many have said, your wife is incredibly beautiful. We would love to see more of her. And you yourself are a fantastic man for allowing her to partake in this luscious lifestyle, and for sharing them with us.

Thank you, UKsexycouple.

DLKbQiD.jpg

The first sentence of the message on the picture above is very true and I see it happen all the time, over and over again. In most cases, she won't tell you and that's cheating. It's unfortunate for the couple but that's not my problem.

How comes you haven't loaned her out for real? I mean charge the guys to fuck her? Plenty would cough up the dough. You could make some decent money out of it and you are do nothing that you wouldn't anyway? Why give the milk away for free? You could lie and ask them to cover the costs of a plane ticket or something.

Because we are very selective. We have been to black parties and left not fucking. We're not ugly, and we certainly don't need the money. We do it because we both get enjoyment out of it. We only do it if there is an attraction so good body, good looks...

People on this site have some fucked up ideas of what this lifestyle is about! If you want want to bang a white chick and pay here fuck an *******.

I actually have 2 new lots of photos from the last 2 meets to post but have decided not to bother sharing these due to the ******* some people write!

Because we are very selective. We have been to black parties and left not fucking. We're not ugly, and we certainly don't need the money. We do it because we both get enjoyment out of it. We only do it if there is an attraction so good body, good looks...

People on this site have some fucked up ideas of what this lifestyle is about! If you want want to bang a white chick and pay here fuck an *******.

I actually have 2 new lots of photos from the last 2 meets to post but have decided not to bother sharing these due to the ******* some people write!
Oh no, please post more pics. If people make stupid comments report or block them.

Oh c'mon man! Dont listen to these fucktards...We are enjoying the pictures you post and love reading the narratives alongside with it too that you write.

its very bad some ppl talking ******* about other couples , she is not a ****** she is big black cock lover or black cock slut if she allow you to call her that :) ,nothing has to do with the money dudes but a dark skin and big dark dicks, nothing.
once again do not push ppl .

I'm not surprised. Many people here are indeed sick individuals, and why couples like yourself are reluctant to share what they have.

Please do yourselves a favor and keep such content to yourself and people you trust. I would be very weary of this community.

Back