Loaning

i used to use a free mp4 video splitter ,its free , you hit the start and end anywhere from the video file where your face is not shown , when i have time i will send you the link .

i used to use a free mp4 video splitter ,its free , you hit the start and end anywhere from the video file where your face is not shown , when i have time i will send you the link .
Don't worry. I also just bought Filmora as well, it doesn't work if your face is side on, so you have pixilate everything and keep moving it. I want something that moves with her face... £39.00 wasted. lol

So last Saturday we went to the Black Men Fan Club party in London. We went with our regular and they fucked all over the place. It was hot. We went back to the hotel, we had joining rooms and I let my wife sleep with him in one room and I went in the other. We had the camera set up to record the night, but we didn't use it as we got back from the party late. They presumed it wasn't turned on as I didn't go over and set it up. But it has wifi remote controlled . They fucked all night and again in the morning. It was very hot to watch and my wife was crazy, I think its because she was trying to impress and the fact I wasn't there turned her on. Little did she know the Cannon Camera I have has Wifi viewing, and as I was in the next room I was able to watch everything on my phone that was being recorder. But they didn't realise that. I told my wife the next day on the way home. She looked naughty!

Anyway my wife can't seem to get enough of this guy. We have a busy April and we cant both get down to see him. So I have suggested to my wife that she goes alone this week, on the basis she has to record the whole night and leave the camera recording....She is delighted.

So what does this make me... I am not Bi, I get involved sometime fucking (3somes), I certainly don't touch the other guy, but I love the thought of her going out to let black guys use her body. When I think about it, its odd, but then I think its hot. Plus watching the videos of her completely let loose and the guy not having the pressure of me standing over them with a camera get better results!

I dare say I will be able to add some screen shots from the videos after the weekend.

Here is a little screen shot from the film I secretly took. :)

View media item 44294
MORE PICTURES OF THE NIGHT ON PAGE 3
probably will make you divorced very soon or at least seperated for awhile till he takes her uses her up then moves on to a new woman. She will either come back or just be passed around from guy to guy.

probably will make you divorced very soon or at least seperated for awhile till he takes her uses her up then moves on to a new woman. She will either come back or just be passed around from guy to guy.
this is a shitty talk , i knew couples been swinwing for over 10- 20 years and still with each other , this site is for blacks on white ,your advices take them away , check couples here for h0w many years done this and they still love and care for each other ,this is something that they like to do and not to live , they live normal life ,while from time to time they like to play ok ?

probably will make you divorced very soon or at least seperated for awhile till he takes her uses her up then moves on to a new woman. She will either come back or just be passed around from guy to guy.['

some couple shoose they life style for bbc fantasy ,the men can be hung or average but like the idea to share his wife with bbc, some couple the men has small dick or even can not even fuck so they shoose the life style instead of divorcing or cheating , got the point now ? leave ppl alone

Try bare back, it's even better from what my wife says, she can't get pregnant so her bull has cum in her more times than I can remember. You got little wife will love it I'm sure. Oh and the tattoo is a huge yes from me lol

UK your wife is very pretty just be careful. Once solo emotions can start to develop and that can cause a lot of issues. Most men on here are totally full of crap and just trying to live out their fantasy it hour actually doing it. I know many couples who's marriages have failed once the emotions kicked in

UK your wife is very pretty just be careful. Once solo emotions can start to develop and that can cause a lot of issues. Most men on here are totally full of crap and just trying to live out their fantasy it hour actually doing it. I know many couples who's marriages have failed once the emotions kicked in

you are just jealous , because your dick is smallor you cant fuck, if uksexycouple offer you his wife , im 10000 percent you will fuck her and you wont say shitty things and the bitch is you ,but in your dream , yes she is pretty and they are a lot more pretty than her in this site and everywhere ,i fucked many pretty girls very sexy very very sexy and beautifll and they fuck only black guys ,some of them they fuk white guys only if they are hung , beside they boyfriend and husband , me im very carefull i fuck only very clean women or girls , im very selective . WELL MIND YOUR BUISNESS,KEEP YOUR ADVICES FOR YOURSELF .END

ask swingers here , couples , they are 20 years marrieds ******* and still with each other loving each other fucking with each other , if you see what they are looking for you will know that just want biiiig black dick ,they are not looking for love .they already got the love .

Back