Loaning

So last Saturday we went to the Black Men Fan Club party in London. We went with our regular and they fucked all over the place. It was hot. We went back to the hotel, we had joining rooms and I let my wife sleep with him in one room and I went in the other. We had the camera set up to record the night, but we didn't use it as we got back from the party late. They presumed it wasn't turned on as I didn't go over and set it up. But it has wifi remote controlled . They fucked all night and again in the morning. It was very hot to watch and my wife was crazy, I think its because she was trying to impress and the fact I wasn't there turned her on. Little did she know the Cannon Camera I have has Wifi viewing, and as I was in the next room I was able to watch everything on my phone that was being recorder. But they didn't realise that. I told my wife the next day on the way home. She looked naughty!

Anyway my wife can't seem to get enough of this guy. We have a busy April and we cant both get down to see him. So I have suggested to my wife that she goes alone this week, on the basis she has to record the whole night and leave the camera recording....She is delighted.

So what does this make me... I am not Bi, I get involved sometime fucking (3somes), I certainly don't touch the other guy, but I love the thought of her going out to let black guys use her body. When I think about it, its odd, but then I think its hot. Plus watching the videos of her completely let loose and the guy not having the pressure of me standing over them with a camera get better results!

I dare say I will be able to add some screen shots from the videos after the weekend.

Here is a little screen shot from the film I secretly took. :)

View media item 44294
Would love too meet yall

So last Saturday we went to the Black Men Fan Club party in London. We went with our regular and they fucked all over the place. It was hot. We went back to the hotel, we had joining rooms and I let my wife sleep with him in one room and I went in the other. We had the camera set up to record the night, but we didn't use it as we got back from the party late. They presumed it wasn't turned on as I didn't go over and set it up. But it has wifi remote controlled . They fucked all night and again in the morning. It was very hot to watch and my wife was crazy, I think its because she was trying to impress and the fact I wasn't there turned her on. Little did she know the Cannon Camera I have has Wifi viewing, and as I was in the next room I was able to watch everything on my phone that was being recorder. But they didn't realise that. I told my wife the next day on the way home. She looked naughty!

Anyway my wife can't seem to get enough of this guy. We have a busy April and we cant both get down to see him. So I have suggested to my wife that she goes alone this week, on the basis she has to record the whole night and leave the camera recording....She is delighted.

So what does this make me... I am not Bi, I get involved sometime fucking (3somes), I certainly don't touch the other guy, but I love the thought of her going out to let black guys use her body. When I think about it, its odd, but then I think its hot. Plus watching the videos of her completely let loose and the guy not having the pressure of me standing over them with a camera get better results!

I dare say I will be able to add some screen shots from the videos after the weekend.

View media item 44294

God damn that's a hot story. If you're ever in Toronto please cum see me!

View media item 44294

View media item 44294
Too bad you could not post the whole video for us to see.

View media item 44294
Your wife is fucking hot.

I WAS GIVEN TO A BUSINESS ASSOCIATE TO CLOSE A DEAL!!

I went on a vacation to Italy. The second night in Rome my hubby and I were at dinner when we noticed this very handsome well dressed COAL BLACK man sitting alone. I just walked up to him and asked if he would like to join us for dinner. He told me, in his Africana accient that he had no plans and would love to join us. Well his name is Benjamin and he is a South African businessman. We had a wonderful dinner and great conversation and after a couple bottles of wine, I reach over put my hand on his thigh and ask if he wanted joins us in our room for dessert!!! My hubby mouth fell open, but I was so horny for the man. I have never seen a man so BLACK!!!!! Benjamin looked me in the eyes and said YES!!!!!
Well when we got in our suite, Benjamin started to kiss me and melted. Hubby help him undress me and there I was taking Benjamin's clothes off. I dropped to my knees and unbuckled his belt and pants slid then down and there was the most beautiful HARD Black Cock. I open my mouth and started to suck his dick. Well we fuck most of the night, the color contrast between his coal black and my pale white skins were so sexy and beautiful.
Well we made dinner plans for the next night and ended up repeating the first night of Benjamin fucking me and hubby grinning and watching!!!!! During our dinner Benjamin told us that he has fucked several of the white wives of the men who work for him. He said it was tools of the trade!!! WELL HERE IS WHERE THINGS TOOK A HUGE TURN FOR ME!!!!! Benjamin asked if he could just take me to dinner without hubby on the third night. Well we have never done that and had not plan on it, so after talking it over, we agreed to Benjamin and I having dinner , but hubby would be there at another table. Well when we arrived for dinner Benjamin and I walked up to our table and there sat another Black man. His name was Jonathon and he was business associate of Benjamin. We sat down and had a very nice dinner, they chat business and we all just chatted. I kept looking over at hubby and he was watching us like a hawk. Well when dinner was over Benjamin looked at me and asked me to join them for after dinner drinks in his suite!!!!! I KNEW RIGHT THEN WHAT BENJAMIN HAD PLANNED!!!! HE WAS GOING TO GIVE ME TO THIS MAN TO SEAL THEIR DEAL!!!! WHAT WAS I GOING TO DO!!!!! I HAD NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE!!!!! Well I excused myself and when to hubby and told him, he said if I wanted to it was okay, but he had to be there. So we agreed to drinks and the four of us went to Benjamin's suite. Once inside we had a couple of drinks and then Benjamin looked me in the eye and kissed me and started to fondle by breast. Then I felt someone behind me and it was not my husband, it was Jonathon!!!!! Benjamin looked at hubby and asked him to wait in this room and the two of them lead me into the bedroom. Benjamin and Jonathon slowly took my clothes off and I was going WILD!!!!! I WAS CUMMING FROM JUST THEIR TOUCH. Benjamin stepped back and look at me and said he wanted me to fuck Jonathon. I looked at him and with out saying a word I turn to Jonathon push him on the bed climbed up and started sucking his beautiful black cock. I WAS SO WORKED UP IN THAT BEDROOM WITH TWO BLACK MEN FOR THE FIRST TIME. Benjamin climbed behind me and started eating my pussy while I suck Black cock. I WAS IN HEAVEN!!!! Well after I got Jonathon HARD, I climb up on him and sat down on his big black cock. Well to put it mildly the two to them fucked me ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!! HUBBY SAT IN THE OTHER ROOM (OCCASSIONALLY WATCHING HIS WIFE WITH A COCK IN HER MOUTH AND IN HER PUSSY AT THE SAME TIME) LISTENING TO ME SCREAM, MOAN THEIR GROANS AND OUR FLESH SLAPPING ALL NIGHT!!!!!!! That was the beginning of a fun filled 2 weeks in Italy seeing the country by day and getting fucked by night. I will convey other adventures for this vacation at a later date.

WELL ALL I KNOW THAT SINCE I TOOK MY FIRST STEP INTO THE LIFE, I HAVE WATCHED THE INTER-SLUT CUM OUT IN THIS PRIM AND PROPER WHITE WIFE LIKE I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED

View media item 44294
Absolutely superb as per usual. It's a natural progression in my mind,and I chose the same path. Nothing hotter than seeing your wife leave the house or wherever and know she's off on a hot date with her very black,very hung and sexually skilful lover(s). The anticipation of when she returns is exquisite,and I think makes a hubby desire her even more. Thanks for sharing once again and look forward to the next posting.

Back