Live n bbc?

We tried it for awhile and it just did not work out. We told friends and family that it was an old military buddy of the husbands that had just got out and we were renting out our basement room to him for awhile until he could get on his feet, which actually was the truth. With having kiddos in the house and family and friends constantly dropping by without giving any notice it was almost impossible to have any play time where we weren't nervous as hell about getting caught and believe me there were some very close calls. It only lasted for a coupe of months until we scrapped the idea. It sounds good in theory and fantasy but unless every single person you have in your life is ok with it, it really is just not feasible.

Why not look at a new way of living. We have multiple women marrying one man why not have multiple men marry one women. They could all work build a big house and live in together.

Not too sure I would want a live in bbc. For me, the anticipation and build up to meeting a lover for an afternoon of cock worship is an important part of the experience. Like a bowl of ice cream. Tastes so much better when you have to take the effort to go to the store to get it, rather than just to the fridge.
I agree. It's the anticipation, getting dressed, no panties or bra, knowing I'll be letting him touch me under the table, then taking him to bed. A live in would also end the variety hubby and I crave.

By having a live-in bull, I think the wife is afraid of establishing an emotional bond with the bull due to the fear of both getting carried away in the moment as the affection grows between them and how it could hurt her husband, especially when she wants the bull all the time and never wants her husband. In most cases, the bull already has a sexual advantage over her husband.

Wife says that she would love to have a young live in bull again. We were hosting an exchange student from Nigeria for a year and he got to fuck her on regular bases. She really loved his very thick cock and his willingness to go at it at any time. Being only 18 he was extra horny, same goes for her (she is 50, good shape, petite blonde) and some nights he'd fuck her 3 times. He did not have much stamina but be ready to do it again in a very short time. She really enjoyed it when he would bring a friend for a visit, another young BBC. They would just take turns at her for most of the weekend. Needless to say, we are looking forward to hosting another young BBC, I'm sure that she is addicted to a black cock now, shaving her pussy, going panty less to shopping malls and masturbating with array of black dildos any time that she gets a chance. Myself, I'd love to see her being fucked by a real big black cock again and often like she likes it.

Although it doesn't say this thread is specifically meant for white couples (married or not) but just wanted to say that I'm not married or have children but my black boyfriend and I live together and have been for a long time and we are very happy in so many ways. Never any problem with the neighbors or anyone else and have been excepted by everyone around us.. So it can be a very good arrangement and I would never change a thing in my life..

I dont think I'd like a live in bull, BBC should only be a sexual indulgance, i think as some of the other posters have mentioned that by having a live in bull you risk an emotional affair which could threaten the basis of trust your marriage is based on

Back