LIVE IN MASTER

Would you have a live in BBC master?

• Yes

Votes: 90 87.4%
  • No

Votes: 13 12.6%

• Total voters
I'm curious to know your idea on a live-in master. A BBC dominant master who had ownership over you to the point where he lived with you and dictated your day today life.

would you be into it
I have my bull stay over long weekends once or twice a month. It works pretty well. He gets my husbands side of the bed and my husband gets the couch. These weekends are mostly a whole lot of fucking as one would expect. I do like having him here though and he does take charge. Some of the rules we have are I have to stay naked the entire weekend, we only shower together, I cook for him and take care of everything he needs

I have been the live in Black Bull once before.. I was given a room, a place to stay and the wife and I would fuck daily while her husband worked. I have thought about being a live in Black Master, I would enjoy taking over the Dominant Male role in the house and pushing the husband to another room or the couch. I think this kind of relationship could be easy to maintain as long as rules were stated from the beginning. Keeping this lifestyle private would not be hard, I am sure you do not know what your neighbors do behind closed doors.

I have been the live in Black Bull once before.. I was given a room, a place to stay and the wife and I would fuck daily while her husband worked. I have thought about being a live in Black Master, I would enjoy taking over the Dominant Male role in the house and pushing the husband to another room or the couch. I think this kind of relationship could be easy to maintain as long as rules were stated from the beginning. Keeping this lifestyle private would not be hard, I am sure you do not know what your neighbors do behind closed doors.
In general that's true but many couples in this lifestyle share stories with others in the lifestyle ( yes husbands talk too ) so more often neighbors do know what's going on and the wives are very supportive of each other to the extent of FMF sharing BlacK Bulls especially young black bulls with lots of stamina and lots of cum. Its how we learn that so many married white women are having sex with black men today in so many "white" communities.

I have my bull stay over long weekends once or twice a month. It works pretty well. He gets my husbands side of the bed and my husband gets the couch. These weekends are mostly a whole lot of fucking as one would expect. I do like having him here though and he does take charge. Some of the rules we have are I have to stay naked the entire weekend, we only shower together, I cook for him and take care of everything he needs
How does your husband feel about this arrangement. ? Does he enjoy watching ? Does he enjoy being a cuckhold ?

This is a hot fantasy idea, but I think I'd want to confine it to an every now and then thing-like maybe a three day weekend every month or so. My wife and I are still at the fantasy play stage. I think it would be too hard to give up our normal everyday identities forever...but it might be OK to try it for a little while to see how it feels.
Yeah once in a while maybe but not interested in a roommate lol

Black Dom/Master and his white sub/slave live together. She is ever sexualy aviliable for Him. The exception is her job. if she have job. But in that case she can send Him nude pics or exchanges sexy messages. She cooks, cleans, sprinkles for Him. He makes decisions about everythimg. Decides on her clothes, hairstyles, nutrition, behavior etc. Ask Him for permission for hangout with friends (sure, only female friends) or visit parents. If someone a person in her life does not like her master, she must terminate contact with that person. He nonstop reminds her on her place (teasing, verbal degradation. she wear tatoo....)...In one word, He disspose of her life (body, mind, heart, money, time, every her recource...).
Wow! Power to those that are down for this. This would never happen with me.

I do know a couple that have a similar arrangement. Sunday night to Friday morning belong to husband. Friday night to Sunday noon are their boy friends time.

Back