live in BBC.

dudesimon78

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
Hi all I was just wondering if anyone here has ever had the bbc bf live with them and their partner?

Was it as good as you hoped? Would you recommend it to others, would you do it again?

In the last 8 years, since I met my husband, we have had lovers live with us. It makes everything so much easier. We currently have a live-in lover that my husband works with. They drive to work together and we all live together. And I have a lover who is well sized anytime I want.

We have enjoyed having lovers live with us. My husband feels less pressure to try to please me, and my lovers like that they can have me anytime they want. I would recommend it to anyone.

In the last 8 years, since I met my husband, we have had lovers live with us. It makes everything so much easier. We currently have a live-in lover that my husband works with. They drive to work together and we all live together. And I have a lover who is well sized anytime I want.

We have enjoyed having lovers live with us. My husband feels less pressure to try to please me, and my lovers like that they can have me anytime they want. I would recommend it to anyone.

I thought about doing this as well - living with one of my hotwife lovers . Whats a good ice -breaker to get things moving in that direction?

As long as a couple desire a designated lover, or should they desire assigning themselves to a Black Master to come own & train the wife, then that option should be laid on the table for consideration . . . as long as its suitable for everyone.

This guy who used to fuck my gf needed a place to stay temporarily so he moved in with us over the summer for two months. we lived in a one bedroom loft that was on top of a house sort of (we're college age). So the kitchen, bedroom/living room were all room (so you could see everything). It was pretty intense but definitely a good experience overall.

Last edited:
Sounds great to me very interesting..if you need a hand ..young educated hard working. BBC here! Contact

this is something we have talked about but with 2 ******* it would be a major thing. they are you now but will eventually ask questions. at that point i guess the only thing to do is tell them the truth and not hide it. Mommy has a boyfriend and daddy doesnt mind. We all love each other and that would be that i would hope. what do you all think?

this is something we have talked about but with 2 ******* it would be a major thing. they are you now but will eventually ask questions. at that point i guess the only thing to do is tell them the truth and not hide it. Mommy has a boyfriend and daddy doesnt mind. We all love each other and that would be that i would hope. what do you all think?
Yes that would be difficult tiff, I suppose it would then be a case of if both of you minded that to be out there in public in your community. Would everyoneknowing be an issue for you both. I doubt your children could keep something like that a secret?

Yes that would be difficult tiff, I suppose it would then be a case of if both of you minded that to be out there in public in your community. Would everyoneknowing be an issue for you both. I doubt your children could keep something like that a secret?

We do live in a small town but i say if they cannot accept what we do in our home then fuck em

Back