live in BBC.

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by dudesimon78, Nov 4, 2014.

1. dudesimon78

dudesimon78 Well-Known Member

UK
    Hi all I was just wondering if anyone here has ever had the bbc bf live with them and their partner?

Was it as good as you hoped? Would you recommend it to others, would you do it again?

rickastley likes this.
  2. DeeDeeinCO

DeeDeeinCO Well-Known Member

In the last 8 years, since I met my husband, we have had lovers live with us. It makes everything so much easier. We currently have a live-in lover that my husband works with. They drive to work together and we all live together. And I have a lover who is well sized anytime I want.

We have enjoyed having lovers live with us. My husband feels less pressure to try to please me, and my lovers like that they can have me anytime they want. I would recommend it to anyone.

jason385, JimRI, cagedforher and 8 others like this.
  3. BadJay

BadJay Well-Known Member

I thought about doing this as well - living with one of my hotwife lovers . Whats a good ice -breaker to get things moving in that direction?

rickastley likes this.
  4. DeeDeeinCO

DeeDeeinCO Well-Known Member

just make the suggestion that moving in with her would be nice, and see what she says.

5. TwoBiFour

TwoBiFour Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    We are hoping to find either a bull or dominant female to live with us for a while.

rickastley likes this.
  6. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    As long as a couple desire a designated lover, or should they desire assigning themselves to a Black Master to come own & train the wife, then that option should be laid on the table for consideration . . . as long as its suitable for everyone.

jason385, ChicagoBLK and cagedforher like this.
  7. Sammy11

Sammy11 Member

This guy who used to fuck my gf needed a place to stay temporarily so he moved in with us over the summer for two months. we lived in a one bedroom loft that was on top of a house sort of (we're college age). So the kitchen, bedroom/living room were all room (so you could see everything). It was pretty intense but definitely a good experience overall.

Obviously I took the couch and he got the bed. He slept with a t-shirt and no pants, and my gf slept with a t-shirt and panties/thong. I remember him saying something about how he wanted to take advantage of being able to fuck my gf's pussy whenever he needed, except she wasn't used to be fucked everyday like that lol. It was actually kind of awesome the way he used her

But we stopped having sex she could focus on him and I was just limited to going down her. Even when we went out he would act like she was his gf and make out with her/grab her ass at parties.

She worked a lot though sometimes so I started sucking him while she was at work. He said he felt bad that I couldn't have sex so he was going to "hook me up" (jokingly). I had never sucked someone on a daily basis like that so it took some getting used to at first (especially with how degrading it was). It was also hard getting used to how long he made me do it. Usually he would play xbox and and I would pretty much go to work. that wasnt too bad once i got the hang of it and started getting good at it. But getting face fucked was kinda rough sometimes

#7 Sammy11, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
  8. django1

django1 New Member

Sounds great to me very interesting..if you need a hand ..young educated hard working. BBC here! Contact

9. Tiffandcuck

Tiffandcuck Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    this is something we have talked about but with 2 kids it would be a major thing. they are you now but will eventually ask questions. at that point i guess the only thing to do is tell them the truth and not hide it. Mommy has a boyfriend and daddy doesnt mind. We all love each other and that would be that i would hope. what do you all think?

jason385, JimRI, raykink and 6 others like this.
  10. clitlove99

clitlove99 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Friday night 3.20.15, i met my new girlfriend and her husband, for drinks and dinner! It went great, my new girlfriend has text me both days! It is going to be beautiful!

jason385 and dudesimon78 like this.
  11. dudesimon78

UK
    Yes that would be difficult tiff, I suppose it would then be a case of if both of you minded that to be out there in public in your community. Would everyoneknowing be an issue for you both. I doubt your children could keep something like that a secret?

12. dudesimon78

UK
    That sounds great, so did you get down to business on 3.20.15?

13. clitlove99

US
    Naw meet a greet

dudesimon78 likes this.
  14. dudesimon78

UK
    Sounds promising though? Was hubby as into it as wife is?

clitlove99 likes this.
  15. clitlove99

US
    Yeah he's looking for a gf

dudesimon78 likes this.
  16. dudesimon78

UK
    Wow interesting.

17. clitlove99

US
    Yeah it pretty awesome super cool ppl!

18. clitlove99

US
    The relationship will extend to family friend, with special primarily solo access to the Mrs of course! ;)

19. dudesimon78

UK
    Yes super cool, let me know how things develop.

20. Tiffandcuck

Tiffandcuck Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    We do live in a small town but i say if they cannot accept what we do in our home then fuck em