Little Pink Penis vs. Monster Black Cock

circusill

this has to be the most humiliating thing for white men! Not only are the black men much much bigger, but their own women are choosing black men over them! it has to be a huge blow to the ego seeing these black men putting whites to shame, and white women going crazy for their big black cocks and laughing at their little pink dick.

Can white men here tell me what they think and feel when they see pictures like these? what went though your head the first time you came across pics like these?

white women also chime in.

1706201889.jpg

746563367.jpg

1763115177.jpg

876742054.jpg

this has to be the most humiliating thing for white men! Not only are the black men much much bigger, but their own women are choosing black men over them! it has to be a huge blow to the ego seeing these black men putting whites to shame, and white women going crazy for their big black cocks and laughing at their little pink dick.

Can white men here tell me what they think and feel when they see pictures like these? what went though your head the first time you came across pics like these?

1706201889.jpg

746563367.jpg

1763115177.jpg

876742054.jpg
to be honest I find post like this insulting because no matter what the dudes with the tiny dicks are the ones that are picked to be loved the guys with the big dicks are chosen to be f***** similar to someone having some sick obsession with a farm ******* I don't really see anything to be proud of as a black man insulting white men. If we're so special why are we still a secondary choice even in this scenario.

Even though my ex wife screwed blacks and hispanic men she made a point during our divorce that she had an affair with a married white guy and fell in love with his skinny 8" cock. Told me she felt so much different when his cock went deep in her pussy where mine never did she said my cock just never felt the same to her.

For the truth not all black men Are bigger than my hubby! the Bulls I choose surely are bigger. I can't deny that in this kind of match white are losers.
True sometimes it's simply is what it is what it is! :)

Do your bulls take you in front of your husband?

Even though my ex wife screwed blacks and hispanic men she made a point during our divorce that she had an affair with a married white guy and fell in love with his skinny 8" cock. Told me she felt so much different when his cock went deep in her pussy where mine never did she said my cock just never felt the same to her.
that sucks bro sorry to hear that

Here's my husband compared to lovers.
_003.jpg
_007.jpg
_008.JPG

Just some pics of me and a bbc tributing my ex.

Just look at that size difference... she was always a size queen thats why we didnt last very long before she moved on..

20150205_195943-jpg.502870

image-jpg.495427

this next one is me comparing with a different big black tributer

20150205_200114-jpg.502871
20150124_093459-jpg.495179

1706201889.jpg

746563367.jpg

1763115177.jpg

876742054.jpg

I'm not into insulting people. Just because I have a dick doesn't mean I have to be a dick, and I am more than just the sum of my genitalia. Dudes who feel a need to insult another guy because of the size of their dick has insecurity issues.

1706201889.jpg

746563367.jpg

1763115177.jpg

876742054.jpg
Have one question why are you so bothered about other mans dick?

For the truth not all black men Are bigger than my hubby! the Bulls I choose surely are bigger. I can't deny that in this kind of match white are losers.
It's sad to say, most white people here practice self hate! And this is directed to the white women here... The QoS, Gangbang, BBC sluts and the other righteous names that you call yourself. I would prefer (garden) variety! If the men in your life are so small, and losers why marry them?

Back