Little Pink Penis vs. Monster Black Cock

It's sad to say, most white people here practice self hate! And this is directed to the white women here... The QoS, Gangbang, BBC sluts and the other righteous names that you call yourself. I would prefer (garden) variety! If the men in your life are so small, and losers why marry them?
I'm not english and maybe I didn't write in the right way and you misunderstood.
I did not say that all white men are losers. what I meant is that compared to the normal size media men (and my hubby is bigger than the media), the bulls with whom I have sex are even bigger. I was talking only about the size. The thread is about a size, I see.
It's the fact, are numbers, like New York is bigger than cardiff. So Losers of "the size match", now it's clear? Stop. Those who feel offended , I'm sorry.
Last thing, on the fact of who I marry or with who I've sex is my decision. Don't think I've to give this kind of explanations about my life.

It's sad to say, most white people here practice self hate! And this is directed to the white women here... The QoS, Gangbang, BBC sluts and the other righteous names that you call yourself. I would prefer (garden) variety! If the men in your life are so small, and losers why marry them?

I married my husband because, all in all, he is a wonderful man. He is not the best of lovers, and he is not even slightly well sized, but we have both agreed that sex is "What other men are for."

My husband is unique in the fact that he actually enjoys sharing me with other men. He has never felt jealous and he actually appreciates what other men have, and have to offer me.

My husband prefers watching to doing, sexually. And he loves me enough to make sure my needs are met, even if that is by other men.

I love my husband because he loves sharing me, and he receives his pleasure by me experiencing mine. My husband is a compersive, and that is what I love most about him.

Although my husband shares me, that doesn't make him a loser, in any sense of the word. To me, my husband sharing me, and allowing me to be pleased in ways that he can't, shows that he loves me.

Although we have a Black live-in, that is my primary lover, I really don't think I could have asked for a better man to be my husband.

Can white men here tell me what they think and feel when they see pictures like these? what went though your head the first time you came across pics like these?

For me a MWM 58 who has had bisexual experiences and a cross dressing past I think I view the pictures as if I were the lady. I marvel at the sight of a BBC and imagine what it'd like to have one next to me to play with and please. As a man with a gf who loves my cock size and girth I wonder if a BBC would hit her G-Spot better then I can. I get her off 90% of the time by licking her pussy. I have thought of bringing in a BBC for us to both to play with, but she's content with our sex life and doesn't care to do so. So, why argue.

I guess the whole idea of bigger is better; if you're small you're inferior is rooted in our culture. A lot of guys, myself included, prefer to be submissive, and give in to the cultural perception that we indeed are. Admitting it is kind of a release, we don't have to pretend to be a macho stud. Of course, not all big dicked guys are macho / alphas likewise all small dicked guys aren't sissy's or beta males. The dick doesn't make the person.

So, bottom line be yourself, find someone who likes you the way you are. I don't put down the cuckold lifestyle, it seems to work for a large number of couples, more power to them if they are truly happy and full filled romantically and sexually.

It's probably because they will never leave they will do what they are told women like this are not much different to men who choose younger or submissive women that they can control it is kind of ironic society call men like this bully and controlling and sexist but it seems like women that do are enlightened empowered and other such new age buzz words,lol I don't care myself just think it's funny

White Husband- At first i never liked pics like that or interracial pics or vids, not racist was just into something different at the time that sexually excited me. Years of marriage and marriage counseling, and tons of new toys introduced. I ran across a interracial video while looking for something totally different online and it caught my attention because the similarity looks of my wife. It excited me because it was around the same time we kept trying out bigger and bigger dildos with her. As time went on the idea really grew on me because when I would think about it I thought how hot it would be to see her taking such a huge dick. It was pleasing thinking of my wife being pleased. Not so much how just being pleased but the BBC was a huge added taboo effect. After we talked about it a lot. First we struggled with idea if we should swing with any race or just BBC and choose BBC because it wasn't same
taboo effect any other way. And she felt better about it because there is a group of people that do this. The other way just seemed not right i guess. For me I was more comfortable with BBC idea because I don't get jealous if she is flirting with black guys at club or grinding on them because I know she has never been into black guys and cant see her dating one but sexually the BBC style its a turn on for both. But normal life she is to conservative(which causes us to get in huge arguments we have opposite views in politics and religion denominations LOL) and we have a really strong relationship. And alot times when trying to find a first BBC when we get pics of people trying to meet alot of the guys are smaller then me and we only want to do it if they are thick and 9+ so that helps with not being jealous because feel like even if the guy is good looking if he small she don't want to do it. So not worried about if guy falls in love her leaving. So when see the pics now I look at them like wonder how excited the husband is to see his wife try to take that, or how she feels getting filled and the excitement seeing her husband excited that she is getting filled.

I actually have a pretty good-sized white cock.....we are both into interracial sex though....black men & black women are hot....not into insulting anyone either...just our preference

this has to be the most humiliating thing for white men! Not only are the black men much much bigger, but their own women are choosing black men over them! it has to be a huge blow to the ego seeing these black men putting whites to shame, and white women going crazy for their big black cocks and laughing at their little pink dick.

Can white men here tell me what they think and feel when they see pictures like these? what went though your head the first time you came across pics like these?

white women also chime in.

1706201889.jpg

746563367.jpg

1763115177.jpg

876742054.jpg
Just like all black dick isn't huge, all white dick isn't small. Also, what wife would do that to her husband. Not someone in love that is for sure.

Back