Little Black Dicks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MikeD, Oct 13, 2015.

1. MikeD

MikeD Guest

Just to be fair and balanced. And my favorites are the ones in chastity.

Attached Files:

Lil Ant likes this.
  2. MikeD

MikeD Guest

The silence is deafening. Lol

3. nothinguc

nothinguc Active Member Gold Member

US
    Oh yes they are out there. Most just don't show them like white guys will. I know at the gym I see a lot of black dudes who never get naked, but the big ones flaunt it. This could cause some to think there aren't small black ones based on that because I for example always shower and walk to and from nude as do many other small to average white guys, so if you looked around you'd see a lot of big black cocks and a bunch of small white ones.

White guys are comfortable with small penises.

4. MikeD

MikeD Guest

Black men won't admit it or act as if it's some big lie that they all aren't hung like horses. As if they are some superior physical race. About as freaking stupid as every Aryan/White Supremacist when they talk superior intelligence based on white skin. I love cock. Black, White, Asian, Latino. Big, little and everything in between. And I realize this site is about fantasy or fulfillment off fantasy based on the BBC and white women with husbands with avg/small cocks, but too much belittling and "real man" b.s. sometimes on here. Most of which is from the women or those claiming to be women. (You homos know who you are).

5. nothinguc

US
    I used to be a cuck and we sought out big ones to start with. It was not unheard of to be promised 8" and get 6" instead. I guess a lot of people don't seek anything less than a size they call "big". A lot on here is BS though, I agree.

6. MikeD

MikeD Guest

But boy oh boy when they show up as advertised. WOOF!

7. nothinguc

US
    The thing is that many men- regardless of race- will say they have 8 when it is really 6. We never sought a 6" black cock but we did see plenty of them.

There are cocks of all sizes in all races. Average and small white men are willing.to show whereas black men have the image to try and measure up to and do not

South African BBC likes this.
  8. AllAmericanWife

AllAmericanWife Well-Known Member

US
    It's true! All black men are NOT created equal! I've been disappointed before...:(:blackheart:

9. nothinguc

US
    So true. If you are into this for a while it will happen. I don't get trying to pass off 6 inches as 8 when you clearly advertised you want it big. Although I did have one ex who often would do them anyway. She felt like if she got the dude hard she owed him for some time then switched to sucking them off if they lied. After taking so many loads inside her from guys who did not satisfy she would finally get to giving nothing. A lot of guys got free pussy though for lying.

MikeD likes this.
  10. whiteboytoserveblack

whiteboytoserveblack Member

UK
    Size isn't the only way blacks are superior.

A small black man is still likely to be more masculine, powerful, agreesive and better looking than a white guy.

raykink likes this.
  11. MikeD

MikeD Guest

Keep telling yourself that.

laphanatic likes this.
  12. whiteboytoserveblack

whiteboytoserveblack Member

UK
    You know it is true, otherwise well endowed white guys would be popular.

13. MikeD

MikeD Guest

They are with those who like well hung white guys. Sites like this are simply another option sexually. And "better looking" is open to each individuals opinion. Black men aren't any more superior/masculine than white guys. Rational thought opens the eyes. Erections cause an uneven flow of blood to the brain and can result in halucinations

14. MikeD

MikeD Guest

As if we were all tiny. Plenty more where that came from. tumblr_npk19px5q61uqhshwo9_400.gif

raykink likes this.
  15. slimstiffy

slimstiffy Member

No blk men replied.i guess...
    Anywau the pics in the beginning were khai as fuark tho...

raykink likes this.
  16. AllAmericanWife

AllAmericanWife Well-Known Member

US
    I think the little black ones are cuter than the little white ones, but I'm interested in the BIG ones! I've got a little white one at home!;)I don't talk much about it on this site, but I've been with a few HUNG white guys. I just prefer big AND black! The BIG ones are out there, in every color, and those are the ones I want!:blackheart:

raykink likes this.
  17. South African BBC

South African BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

South Africa
    I'm Cut 7 inch and I'm not ashamed. I know I'm small compared to other black guys lol. I'm just happy I got tons of stamina and endurance and squirt nice big creamy cum loads

MikeD likes this.
  18. MikeD

MikeD Guest

Dude, no shaming here. That was the point of this post. Nice cock, btw.

19. South African BBC

South African BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

South Africa
    Why thank u. I'm immigrating to Cali LA in january 2017 based there with work .I hope lots of Cali white yummy wives and singles will like my Cock :mstickle:

MikeD likes this.
  20. MikeD

MikeD Guest

That's awesome. Best wishes. You like husbands/bfs to watch u fuck?

raykink likes this.