listing to my gf fucking a big black Dick-true story

It all started when i found this guy on a website i told him what we were looking for and he was down for the challenge the only problem was he was out of town and wouldn't be back for a couple of days i had just conceive my gf to try it he then told me of his step ******* who was staying watching the house he told me he called his step ******* and Told him about us and are needs he agreed and we set a time we got Dress and headed out the closer i got the harder i got we pulled up to his drive way he introduce him self he led us to the room hold ing my gf hand i sat in a near chair as they got undress my gril grab his Dick and started to suck it he then layed her down and began eating her out she would let out lil moans i jump in but was sort lived when he ask me to give them privacy i sat in the living room as i heard loud moans and two bodys smash together i jerk to what felt like hours when they came to the living my gf muttered "he came in me"we chatted awhile then we left home and i ate my first cream pie and sloppy seconds to bad we didn't keep in touch

Back