List for a BBC to become master of white wife

hotwifejhbsa

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
hi. My wife and I enjoy the cuck/Hotwife play with BBCs and are now seeing a BBC that wants to assume control over us. He is building a list of what he will do to her as she submits.
We've been pretty open so far, joint meets where I watch and film, she has met him and sent pics and let him cum inside her and I've cleaned up on her arrival home, that sort of thing.
Looking for ideas on proving ownership from all of you. So far we have thought of a couple of ideas:
1. He takes her out and fucks her in public park while passers by watch.
2. Twitter humiliation of respective cock sizes.
3. They go to a soccer match and he fucks her in the stand.
4. He invites his friends to have group BBC sex.
5. He takes her to a tattoo parlor for a QoS tattoo and sends her home.
What other scenes / ideas do you have that we can put into a list that a hot white wife should submit to that proves his dominance?

Awaiting your kinky feedback...

He has to dominate the white "man".

Put him on a collar and leash. Make the wimp crawl on his knees behind black master while sweet whore wife waits naked in her bed for her real man

White boy needs pain. Spankings and whippings at the real man hands

Message me for more. Fucking wimp

hi. My wife and I enjoy the cuck/Hotwife play with BBCs and are now seeing a BBC that wants to assume control over us. He is building a list of what he will do to her as she submits.
We've been pretty open so far, joint meets where I watch and film, she has met him and sent pics and let him cum inside her and I've cleaned up on her arrival home, that sort of thing.
Looking for ideas on proving ownership from all of you. So far we have thought of a couple of ideas:
What other scenes / ideas do you have that we can put into a list that a hot white wife should submit to that proves his dominance?

So, can you post some pictures of her? And also, that public sex at the stadium etc sounds risky.

Let a black man cum over your wifes wedding ring, don't clean the wedding ring after the black man has cum on it. You can also ask a black man to cum on your wifes face and then have her walk in public while a black mans cum is dripping from her face. This scenario is very arousing especially if you are walking past racist white people that would not support interracial sex. You could perhaps try that scenario. Obviously only you and your wife would know that a black mans cum is dripping from her face.

To show the black mans dominance the white couple could lay in the 69 position while the white husbands head is between his wifes legs. The black man can then fuck the white woman from behind, this would provide the white cuckold with closeup action of a black penis going into a white womans vagina.

Let a black man cum over your wifes wedding ring, don't clean the wedding ring after the black man has cum on it. You can also ask a black man to cum on your wifes face and then have her walk in public while a black mans cum is dripping from her face. This scenario is very arousing especially if you are walking past racist white people that would not support interracial sex. You could perhaps try that scenario. Obviously only you and your wife would know that a black mans cum is dripping from her face.

To show the black mans dominance the white couple could lay in the 69 position while the white husbands head is between his wifes legs. The black man can then fuck the white woman from behind, this would provide the white cuckold with closeup action of a black penis going into a white womans vagina.

That is a great way to experience it. The wife feels the superior cock while viewing her husbands little one and the husbands sees his wife's pussy be stretched beyond his capabilities and watches her cum on it and drip in his face.

Our first owner loved using us in public, especially in taxis making me expose myself to the driver, having me suck him in the back seat while telling the driver that hubby cannot satisfy me sexually. When we were in our hotel he would bring black staff into our room and make us kneel and suck them together.

If he is the owner, it would really be best to ask him would it not? I mean, play is one thing. Ownership is another.

4. He invites his friends to have group BBC sex. THATS Cool, guys film her beeing fucked and share her pics and films, if your very nice they let you peek pics and films they share, she eating black ass, anal sex, dp etc. air tight
5. He takes her to a tattoo parlor for a QoS tattoo and sends her home. Cool, tattoo above her pussy
6. Her beeing shaved or her letting bush grow
7. Hubby goes pussy free..
8. Black men fisting her

He has to dominate the white "man".

Put him on a collar and leash. Make the wimp crawl on his knees behind black master while sweet whore wife waits naked in her bed for her real man

White boy needs pain. Spankings and whippings at the real man hands

Message me for more. Fucking wimp
Yes please.

Back