Linking with Facebook?

Mariposa blanca

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
Just curious, does anyone actually have their profile linked to their personal FB page? I would be very hesitant to do so, from a privacy standpoint, although maybe I shouldn't be, since FB is so well-known for keeping our personal information private (yes, heavy sarcasm!)

I don't necessarily feel it's the business of all of my FB friends to know that I'm on this site, or anything else about my sex life.

Thoughts?

At the moment I don't have problem with linking to FB. Not such friends in my FB account that would be bothered by this, quite the opposite :p And I don't think it really shows :D This site hasn't posted anything on my FB profile yet :D

Just curious, does anyone actually have their profile linked to their personal FB page? I would be very hesitant to do so, from a privacy standpoint, although maybe I shouldn't be, since FB is so well-known for keeping our personal information private (yes, heavy sarcasm!)

I don't necessarily feel it's the business of all of my FB friends to know that I'm on this site, or anything else about my sex life.

Thoughts?

When I first came here I thought about it and I remembered that fb has family members professional friends and acquaintances, more specifically one of my nieces!!! I immediately thought "NO WAY" am I mixing or connecting these two "universes".

One person who has a fb link here is Nicole(Nikki).

Good question and relevant point Mariposa!

Thoughts?

I, like some people have stated, like to keep the details of my private life just that- private. With friends and family on my FB page, the last thing I need is for something from here to pop up on there, or somebody from here who doesn't value their privacy as much posting something questionable on my page (this has happened to my wife numerous times).

Also, some human resources departments now do social media checks on potential hires, just another reason to keep the "wild" side and the "tame" side from ever mixing.

Back