limp useless hubby!

Cindy

I'm after exteme new ways of humliating my limp hubby! I get a kick out of him seeing me get a real fucking and licking cum out and off me, while reminding him he never has or can be a man.. I'm after men that are happy to fuck me while he sits there playing with his little limp dick, he often is wearing knickers & stockings under his bottems, but once his out his head a bit we'll just strip him, while your fucking me you can tell him what a worthless sissy etc he is And I don't care what the neighber's get to hear! I'd also love to hear of any vary humliateing idea's!

Speak for yourself, I'm almost eight inches but I can't compare to some men Janet has been with. I'm not limp and sometimes I think it's hard with my dick as hard as it is, but Janet likes to watch me masturbate, anyway.

I also have a large cock almost 8 inches real thick but I prefer jacking it off when my wife is getting fucked by black men. I gladly gave my wife up to a black man throughout our marriage and will do the same with my new girlfriend. When it comes to fucking white women black man come first.

I also have a large cock

I'm trying to get my girlfriend to try, think she's slowly coming around. She's 25 thin and very attractive, pale irish, just totally opposed to black cocks. I recently bought her a black dildo and she loved it. Any hints or tips on how to slowly get her into the ir lifestyle? I just want to watch and stroke my little dick while she gets a real cock. Email me at littlecucksteve@yahoo.com

Feminization:

For poorly endowed white guys being feminized is simply the natural outcome of participating in a bedroom sport that we're ill equipped to compete in. The odd thing is, it's soooo seductive and exciting ... irresistible. I feel like a moth attracted to a flame.

I've felt my manhood slipping away ever since that first time when I watched my girl kneel down in front of aa BBC'd guy. She loved it and made no attempt to hide the fact. It seemed she reminded me of that fact almost every chance she got. Pretty soon there were little comments here and there about my rather meager proportions. At first these barbs were delivered in a joking manner but soon they became meaner ... and more frequent. Soon thereafter, she began making references to my short comings in settings where others could overhear.

Add to that, there's the fact that she's really not interested in having sex with me anymore. She's not bashful about informing of the reason. She says she's, "had better and fucking me is boring and leaves her unfulfilled." Like I said, she doesn't mince words. Now, if we have sex at all, it's clear she doesn't really enjoy it. Well, that's not entirely correct. It's intercourse with me that she avoids. She loves being eaten and expects me to bring her to orgasm with my tongue and fingers.

Then, it started happening. She likes me to play with myself as I eat her. One evening my little hardon just went soft seemingly for no reason. She laughed. seemed pleased with the development and combed her fingers through my hair as I teased her clit with my tongue. After she'd cum very hard she told me that seeing my dick go soft while I was eating her really turned her on.

We talked about it. I was hoping she'd decide to give up her black lovers and agree to work on our sex life. Wrong! She wanted to know everything about what I was feeling and freely admitted she hoped it would happen again. Her exact words still echo in my head: "We both know I'm going to leave you someday soon. Wouldn't it be hot if I could get you to the point where you couldn't even get it up before I leave?"

I know, many here will say "how could a man allow that to happen?" I think it's an addiction of a sort. I want her so bad and this is what turns her on. All I really know is that she's getting all the BBC sex she wants, I continue to eagerly play the cuckold role and my little dick is rapidly becoming the casualty. I know if we keep playing the game that she'll get her wish.

I can't seem to stop and she's certainly not give up until she's gotten what she wants.

First off Cindy, welcome and thanks for your query.

I'd suggest you drop ANY masculine references to your poor hubby.
Not a limp hubby but - your bitch has a flappy big clit over that asspussy of hers. Perhap a collaring is in order, ****** feminization has been mentioned, caning?

(S)he's your bitch so I'd never presume to really know, but if she seeks pleasure trying to get her big flappy clit hard then perhaps she shopuld be prevented from playing with it? ****** chastity could be a win/win, the big ironic get even.

Please keep us updated as to his plight in your pleasures, and again, welcome to the site.

Well that pussy you see in our Avatar, fact, that's my wife's pussy! That pussy has been well serviced and satisfied with my puny 8 1/2 inches x 7 inch circumference dick for almost 13 years now! Plus .... my wife has been real happy with it's performance all these years! The fact that she took her first, and only, black cock in March/09 that happened to be much bigger than mine was a BONUS! Edwin had a full 12 inches to satisfy her with. And YES she managed to take it right to its balls! (We posted a story about this on this site (Interracial Story Section) if you're interested!

My point! Just because a hubby, or should I say "his wife" have some black cock doesn't mean the hubby has only got a 3 inch pecker and is a sissy! Some of us remain true men with a lot more manhood to offer you ladies to help keep you happy ... "PLUS" you can have it in any color you want ... just so long as it's white! ........ "SORRY" but if you want "BLACK" we'll be happy to make arrangements for you elsewhere!:dance:

Nor a limp useless hubby!!!!

I'm after exteme new ways of humliating my limp hubby! I get a kick out of him seeing me get a real fucking and licking cum out and off me, while reminding him he never has or can be a man.. I'm after men that are happy to fuck me while he sits there playing with his little limp dick, he often is wearing knickers & stockings under his bottems, but once his out his head a bit we'll just strip him, while your fucking me you can tell him what a worthless sissy etc he is And I don't care what the neighber's get to hear! I'd also love to hear of any vary humliateing idea's!
My cock by no means is small but when my wife started fucking black men I gladly give up my status of being her only stud. I met my wife in early 1950s when no one ever heard of a cockold or any other terms about white husbands giving their wife up to the black male population .in fact when we moved back to the USA I was reassigned to a transportation outfit at Virginia Beach Virginia I was surprised to see it was still quite segregated if a black man was seen with a white woman he generally get beat up for no reason whatsoever.
I knew we were going to have trouble finding black men to take care of my wife, it didn't take long to find out how much trouble it was going to be . the only way we solve this problem was moving to the black section of the city end the problem .

Back