lil Marie looking 4 Black Master in L.A.

Marie N

From
CA, US
Hi, i'mMarie, a CD (currently) who ultimately wants to be full time femme sissy slut for Black Master('s). i know that my true place is at a Black Master's feet, His total slave, cockwhipped into complete submission, i've given myself fully to Him

I Am A BLACK DADDY MASTER For You! Question Is Are You Ready And Willing To Be Sexually Degraded Completely Into A Nasty Obedient BBC Slut Bitch Whore For BLACK MEN! Contact BLACK DADDY ASAP. ..Let Talk!

I Am A BLACK DADDY MASTER For You! Question Is Are You Ready And Willing To Be Sexually Degraded Completely Into A Nasty Obedient BBC Slut Bitch Whore For BLACK MEN! Contact BLACK DADDY ASAP. ..Let Talk!
Master Gerald, i've never been owned, but i know i love the feeling of Black man forsing me to swallow His cock, enjoy Him restraining so i can't resist and orgasm most explicitly only when Black Man fucks me senseless. i feel most intensely feminine in the company of Black Men, truly does my body flush in their presence. i want to beg at my Master's feet that He accept as His total slave, to be His property to use as He see fit, to give myself fully to Him. i plead with You, my future Master (i hope), to allow me the oppurtunity to show my commitment and desire to please You in all that is commanded of me.

Love and Peace, Marie

Back