Like to watch and take photo while my wife get BBC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterjoe

Male
Gold Member
Do you like her!My wife have a nice!!from behind!(no anal!) Her pussy! from behind! for you! I really enjoy watching my wife having a new cock to play. It have been a while since last six monts thought for different reasons. The main is that it is surprisingly hard to find the right third man to join us.I like to watch her get fucked in front of me and get pictures of how much fun she having with another cock.My wife get turn to see the look on my face,while another guy is taking her!It is so exciting for her to be with someone difference, it make her so hot,and the sex for me is great when she finished with them.It must be noted, I am maried to one very hot slut.

Do you like her!My wife have a nice!!from behind!(no anal!) Her pussy! from behind! for you! I really enjoy watching my wife having a new cock to play. It have been a while since last six monts thought for different reasons. The main is that it is surprisingly hard to find the right third man to join us.I like to watch her get fucked in front of me and get pictures of how much fun she having with another cock.My wife get turn to see the look on my face,while another guy is taking her!It is so exciting for her to be with someone difference, it make her so hot,and the sex for me is great when she finished with them.It must be noted, I am maried to one very hot slut.
I want the same for my wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back