Like to see young black guys with big (very big) cock

mid forties, well-indowed, extremely thick hung bbc, loves to please white women. Entice their inner self by opening up their desires, needs, and ,wants. Being attentive as to what they crave and deserve, forgetting about the white weenies, and indulging the black bull bbc jack hammer. I'll bring out your inner most sexual fantasies, fetishes, inhibitions..anything you may consider taboo...I'm open to it..this bbc is searching for married, cougars,single(s) to bring out of what they never thought they had within them, strecthing out that white pussy

Kerstin,
Good morning,
MMmmm..yes indeed...what pair of lovely breast, what I would give to have my wellhung bbc rubbing between those big guns lol. Mmmm,perky nipples to fondle and having myself suck on those:qos::sex:
Amren

This 44 year old 11 inch thick bbc is soo very horny..that I'm wanting to have real hot sensational good sex. I'm having a fucking session all tonight in my home(possibly a breeding session..that's optional) all soccer moms, cougars, cockholdress, milfs, gilfs, bisexual, married, single(s) women who are up for the game, the challenge in wanting to get some real deep penetration..great utmost oral pleasure, by all means give me a call or text!
This is of a true genuine nature, by no means is this a joke or games. Looking for whiteor hispanic women.
Women in the California area that are not of the Northern area or out of state(if serious) make arrangements. Women in the Northern California (Solano County) area..come to me if you are able to. But I don't mind travel, but much rather host, but if you rather I come to you..that's fine..who's willing to be breeded, or likes to to fuck bbc now and again..or rather be my submissive Queen Of Spades:qos:..or be your boytoy? If your no

Back