Like to hear from Bulls, white women and cuckolds about being denutted

Should the cuckold be Neutered/denutted

• Yes in a longterm cuckold relationship

Votes: 70 77.8%
  • No in a longterm cuckold relationship

Votes: 20 22.2%

• Total voters
I think we need our nuts to keep testosterone whizzing around iin us keeping us horny and submissive.
Kept locked iin chastity though to keep us under the thumb of Mistress and Bull..
We should be be able to earn short term freedom for a quick supervised jerk off keep us horny and dependent.

I personally don't believe in denutting the cuckold unless it's a very special occasion and ceremony such as the cuckold holding the Black baby that he is going to pay for, for the rest of his life. Only once that has been achieved should he be denutted. Otherwise, he must merely accept the chastity belt and the cleanup duty.

Yes, that's why I started with "What she has in mind is what she has in mind."

You shouldn't ignore good advice. Also, the unlimited salad is BS since you have to ask for a refill and they purposely take such a a long time so that your entree will arrive first. Staying out of OG until my prediction comes true shouldn't be difficult. If you need Italian food just move to New Orleans.

Also don't you find it just a bit suspicious that the initials OG spells Og, the antediluvian giant who survived the flood by holding onto Noah's Ark?

This is fucking amazingly *******. LOL (i did totally leave my heart in New Orleans, however <3)

I personally don't believe in denutting the cuckold unless it's a very special occasion and ceremony such as the cuckold holding the Black baby that he is going to pay for, for the rest of his life. Only once that has been achieved should he be denutted. Otherwise, he must merely accept the chastity belt and the cleanup duty.
Excellent perspective.

I think in some situations, castration or penectomy is appropriate. I am not a sissy or interested in cross-dressing, but I would in time like to be a eunuch. For me, this is the ultimate sacrifice to the woman and should be done a little later in life, when the cuckold's desire is useless and he is already impotent. I think it should be done on the fifth or tenth anniversary of the marriage as a special celebration, with a re-commitment vow. Ideally, the balls should be removed by either his wife or a doctor, preferably a well-hung black doctor, but if not, then a female doctor of any ethnicity, or, in the last resort, a well-hung white doctor, with understanding friends being invited to watch the procedure to learn by example. My own fantasy, or goal is, that I beg my future wife for several years to have my balls removed, and she finally relents. I am then brought to the doctor who I must also beg to remove my balls, perhaps on several occasions before he sets a date. Each time we're there he fucks my wife. When the big day comes, I am allowed to cum one final time and my semen is flushed down the toilet. Then I kneel and again beg one final time for the doctor to remove my testicles. I blow him in front of everyone and he cums in mouth, and then they strap me down to a surgery table with my legs spread, my wife holding my hand. A local anesthetic is used so I can watch the procedure, and afterwards my balls are kept in a lovely jar of formaldehyde in our bedroom shelf as a trophy.

I totally agree with Lana Chambers. If I had a cuckoldress I would like her to become pregnant from her BBC very soon. I am myself childless and have never experienced a woman getting pregnant ( my own dick is too tiny and too weak for penetrating!). So I would tend to be deeply grateful to my cuckioldress and her superior black lover getting a baby for me. And since we all know that I shall have to pay for this beautiful newborn black baby for many many years and that this baby will be my only heir/ess one day, I will readily agree to my emasculation, if my wife and her lover want so.... to hinder me to escape from duties as social *******.
A ceremony would not be bad. I would be "denutted" (by a burdizzo?) and my tiny dick would be infibulated with a strong Irremovable PA-Ring and then squeezed into an even smaller penis-cage than before. Penis-ring and penis-cage will be chained together, so that my destiny will be permanent total chastity. Hopefully an audience will watch and applaud. And photos will be made: Me naked with the black baby in my arms and with my encaged ridiculous little worm between my legs....and my sexy cuckoldress and her lover fully dressed and looking at me smiling benevolently while kissing each other.....
And when my cuckoldress and her lover are having sex again in their large bedroom, I am diapering the baby in a small adjacent room....

Back