Like it when the Cuck Films!

The video above is so good. I love it when she points to the floor telling her husband to get down there. And the point at which she gets up and sits on his face is priceless. This is the essence of cuckolding. It's saying to the husband "You are here to service me".

Love at the end when he is about to burst inside her, the wife gets all turned on and starts yelling at her husband that he is going to eat his cum. Like it was REALLY important to her that he KNOWS he is going to have to eat it. Hot.

hope it's OK to link this. sorry, no humiliation, and may be slow for some....but worth it. this looks and sounds like just the kind of connecting -- fearless, sensuous, joyous, and ultimately mutually explosive -- that could get some people off the fence, start others to thinking.

and can anyone possibly think, even for a second, that her husband didn't enjoy this too? that any husband who loves seeing his wife in ******* wouldn't?

http://www.blacktowhite.net/squirted-on-his-cock-then-he-fucked-me-deep-in-the-ass/

Last edited:
Back