Like it when I’m called...you know what...

I don't think I've ever used the N word in the bedroom. Granted I think I'd have to be told to call someone it. Not just something that would roll off the tongue.

I don't think I've ever used the N word in the bedroom. Granted I think I'd have to be told to call someone it. Not just something that would roll off the tongue.
I completely understand and it’s definitely not for everyone but damn it turns me on. I think it’s because it’s still a bit of a reminder that interracial sex is still looked at as being taboo in some places. I know it’s fucked up but I like it

I completely understand and it’s definitely not for everyone but damn it turns me on. I think it’s because it’s still a bit of a reminder that interracial sex is still looked at as being taboo in some places. I know it’s fucked up but I like it
I think I'd be willing to if the person I was with wanted me to, it just hasn't come up before and it's not something I think I should try on the fly. I understand the excitement of names in the bedroom. I have a few I enjoy as well.

I think I'd be willing to if the person I was with wanted me to, it just hasn't come up before and it's not something I think I should try on the fly. I understand the excitement of names in the bedroom. I have a few I enjoy as well.
It’s definitely that I’d have to ask for. But once I asked the first time then the lady would be free to say it during any of our sexual encounters. What do you like to be called?

Back