like have sex with black man,in front off my husband

I am 24,filipina,married and never said "no" to a black man who wanted to fuck me,like big cock,even that I am petite little pussy, average titty,s,my husband like,s watch me fuck many guy,s ,prefereble black guy,s, lucky me!I like also to be treated like a dirthy slut whore,no matter how big you are,I want you in my pussy,ass,mouth,do anything you want with me, but only with my husband watch,never let this interfere with the way you tread me and fuck me,I don't make love,just hardcore fucking,lets take it from there.
my name is "LON"

I am 24,filipina,married and never said "no" to a black man who wanted to fuck me,like big cock,even that I am petite little pussy, average titty,s,my husband like,s watch me fuck many guy,s ,prefereble black guy,s, lucky me!I like also to be treated like a dirthy slut whore,no matter how big you are,I want you in my pussy,ass,mouth,do anything you want with me, but only with my husband watch,never let this interfere with the way you tread me and fuck me,I don't make love,just hardcore fucking,lets take it from there.
my name is "LON"
WOW!

Back