Lifestyle or Fantasy: Pick One!

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
Some hubbies wanting a superior male to come and fuck their wives choose to think of it as living a non-consuming type of fantasy (that its something they could switch off and on at any time), for some its more than that. Its resembles more of a lifestyle they wish to be involved in, no matter how further it takes them.

So I want to ask the question here: for you, what would you say is close to what being cuckold to you? Is it just about the wife getting on being with someone else, or does it include you getting as much excitement as well?

Or would you prefer some other word I don't yet know about?

Not sure I fully understand the question, but ...

For us it's not an all-consuming activity but then it's not exactly non-consuming either. We both get off on the excitement ... otherwise we wouldn't do it. I'd consider it kind of an addiction which draws us a bit deeper each time. By definition, it's not an addiction though since it doesn't negatively impact other aspects of our lives. We don't spend the grocery money on it and it does not impact our careers or social life.

It is however an activity or lifestyle that neither of us will give up anytime soon.

As for being fantasy, I suppose I'd call it a fantasy that we choose to carry out in real life with like minded people. We go to a party, play out our roles and have a great time doing it. Then we go home ... satiated for a time. Sooner or later ... sooner rather than later lately, we're each wanting to do it again.

There has been an impact to our sex life at home. Plain vanilla sex has become boring to us both ... especially her. For any small white guy considering this, be advised. Your girl WILL come to crave bigger and darker.

We are kind of new at this as you can tell from my other posts. But we seem to be doing this as a lifestyle to be lived at all times. The three parts of it are: Sex for the wife in the setting of the man or men in her life. Total chastity for the cuckold. Respect for and submission to the black man or men that are doing the cuckolding. It seems to us that an orgasm or orgasms for the woman is not enough. The black man must be satisfied and that includes his access to the wife and some degree of humiliation for the cuckold. You can call it reparations. We think it is just what is right.

Yeah, we're like that too. Cuckolding, humiliation and size play. It's about her lust for throbbing big ones and the black guy's lust for introducing a degree of dysfunction into a previously monogamous relationship ... knowing she'll long for black ... for bigger ... for better ... every time she has sex with her inadequate white boyfriend/husband.

Chastity, contempt and denial. Lust and domination. It starts out as a game ... becomes a lifestyle.

For us it's nothing to do with what's right or reparations though. It's all about what turns us on and what's sizzling HOT!

Yeah, we're like that too. Cuckolding, humiliation and size play. It's about her lust for throbbing big ones and the black guy's lust for introducing a degree of dysfunction into a previously monogamous relationship ... knowing she'll long for black ... for bigger ... for better ... every time she has sex with her inadequate white boyfriend/husband.

Chastity, contempt and denial. Lust and domination. It starts out as a game ... becomes a lifestyle.

For us it's nothing to do with what's right or reparations though. It's all about what turns us on and what's sizzling HOT!
totally agree, its an addition to our life, not our whole life

[quote="Jack Smith, post: 65365, member: 7726"
For us it's nothing to do with what's right or reparations though. It's all about what turns us on and what's sizzling HOT![/quote]

I think the part about reparations is some added fantasy most hubbies into to further kick them into participating more into the cuckold lifestyle.

Back