Life goals

cuckiesub30

Male
From
Italy
After a few years a subs for BBC Bulls wife and i noticed one thing: our focus in life, not just sex wise but in life in general, shifted.
g.jpg d.jpg l.jpg

We don't care much about being successful, or going to cultural events or even cultivate friendships with people who don't share our love for Black Cock.
We still work of course, go out and lead a "normal" life outside the bedroom but the only goal we really want to attain in life is to become better sexual objects for our Bulls...

We try hard to be better cocksuckers, better fucks..better servants in general...Has this happened to anybody else on this site?

Attachments

• s.gif
    s.gif
    993 KB · Views: 65
I don't know about 'life goals' changing but certainly our attention shifted from the ******* to ourselves for a bit. As a loving mom and dad of over 20 years, it was nice to get some fun time back for ourselves.
So our 'goals' have changed over years to finding best places to meet guys, best sites, fun clubs, sexy clothing sites, sex toys sites, getting tattooed, trying new and exotic sexual experiences, keeping my body looking reasonable for guys and photos, BDSM etc.
I'd say it's a different chapter in our lives.

I don't know about 'life goals' changing but certainly our attention shifted from the ******* to ourselves for a bit. As a loving mom and dad of over 20 years, it was nice to get some fun time back for ourselves.
So our 'goals' have changed over years to finding best places to meet guys, best sites, fun clubs, sexy clothing sites, sex toys sites, getting tattooed, trying new and exotic sexual experiences, keeping my body looking reasonable for guys and photos, BDSM etc.
I'd say it's a different chapter in our lives.
nice :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

After a few years a subs for BBC Bulls wife and i noticed one thing: our focus in life, not just sex wise but in life in general, shifted.
View attachment 1205445 View attachment 1205446 View attachment 1205448

We don't care much about being successful, or going to cultural events or even cultivate friendships with people who don't share our love for Black Cock.
We still work of course, go out and lead a "normal" life outside the bedroom but the only goal we really want to attain in life is to become better sexual objects for our Bulls...

We try hard to be better cocksuckers, better fucks..better servants in general...Has this happened to anybody else on this site?
:)))))))))))))))

Back