Life Changing

Usnluv

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
We thought we would post a few questions, outside of the normal everyday stuff we read here.

We are curious if our experience is similar to others, or are we the exception.

How has your marriage changed since entering into a cuckold lifestyle? Do you feel closer and more confident in your commitment to each other? Is this lifestyle truly a lifestyle or just an occasional occurrence?

I have only been with 5 guys other than my husband, in my entire life, and all have been since we opened things up around 3-4 years ago. Our marriage has definitely improved! I credit the fact that we are now actually communicating, better than we had for many years prior.

Me feeling sexier and more desirable has also helped our sex life. I am more interested, more often, and will initiate more than I used to. (And the fact that I'm in my 40s and at my sexual peak doesn't hurt either!)

I think it often depends on the cuckold arrangement each particular couple has ... is the husband knowledgeable of the wife's extracurricular activities, does he have any restrictions placed on him, what the wife's overall attitude & affection is towards her spouse, etc etc. The less stress you can place on the marriage, the better chance the cuckold arrangement & marriage have of lasting. However, this usually isn't the case ... once the husband realizes he's no longer "in control" of his spouse's sexual activities, or when she starts treating him differently than before the cuckold arrangement began, the marriage becomes stressed, and a "split" usually occurs.

My wife & I are, to a limited degree, "swingers" ... we have no restrictions as to the type of swinging arrangements (couple swaps, MMF, FFM) however, we have found that by limiting the number of persons involved, our swinging has usually been most enjoyable. We established boundaries early into our relationship, however ... neither of us go out on dates ... its always US as a couple, with the purpose of maximizing the sexual experience for one of us, or both of us. We've been together 20 years as a couple, as of Sept, and its worked well for us. Usually, after having a MMF or FFM, our own sexual relationship with each other is renewed to its original levels for weeks afterwards.

With good "couple" communication, some rules and respect, etc ... it can be fun for everyone involved. The first time I watched my wife with her old boyfriend from college ( he was also my x-roommate), I was a bit jealous; I was afraid it would re-ignite their old romantic relationship, but he was married as well (with a family), so, with some reassuring from my wife, I got over it after a couple times. Mac :happy:

We thought we would post a few questions, outside of the normal everyday stuff we read here.

We are curious if our experience is similar to others, or are we the exception.

How has your marriage changed since entering into a cuckold lifestyle? Do you feel closer and more confident in your commitment to each other? Is this lifestyle truly a lifestyle or just an occasional occurrence?

For me it has been liberating. I have been married three times and my current hubby has been amazing compared to my last two. Our relationship is based on trust and communication. Other than with our live in and when we have men to the house and my ******* is going to be home, my husband is always there when I play. It pleases me to know he loves to see me with other men, and I love him more for allowing me to be with other men.

I have to admit that there has not been much time since me and my current hubby met that we haven't had another man or men living with us. And that has been nice because my hubby will not ask for sex and the other men do. I prefer sex with my hubby, but I also like that I can have other men. I have asked my hubby what would happen if I ever decided not to have sex with other men. He answered, "I would love you just as much as I do today." And that is why I have sex with other men because I know his love for me will not change.

When I have men over or I have sex with our live-in, my hubby is always happier. He admitted long ago that me having sex with other men is the best way for me to show him that I love him and that he has done well in our relationship. He tells me that when I have sex with other men that he sees it as his reward for loving me as well as he does.

With my previous husbands I could never truly be me, who I knew I was. I always had to attend to their needs. And too often my needs were left unmet. Having lovers in my life has helped me to understand my husband more and it has given me a way to show my husband, in a tangible way, how much I do love him.

My husband has also been able to open up with me more than he did with his ex. Although he and she still date on occasion, he has never really expressed what really turns him on to her. He likes it when I tell others that he has a small one. He also likes it when I call him a good boy. These are things he has asked me to do for him. His ex, to this day, will not call his small. And she knows he likes that.

We have both agreed that this is not just a lifestyle to us. It is how we live. We both know that me having sex with others pleases both of us. And the fact that my hubby gets to watch most of the time turns us both on. I get a variety of men. I get the aggressive, the macho, the passionate men. And my husband gets to see me enjoy all of them. I do this for both of us. And him allowing it has made us closer and feeling more loved by the other.

Living this type of life has allowed me to feel confident that although my hubby may still have sex with his ex, and on occasion another woman or two, I know I am his and he is mine. And I know that our love is strong enough to allow both of us to have sex with others. We know that this type of living arrangement works well for us and has for 6 years. And after every guy I have sex with, who is not my hubby, I feel more love for my hubby. I know, as well, that every time I have sex with another man or other men that my hubby feels more loved by me. And to me that is very, very important.

Me and hubby both believe that it is because we both have this ability to love others, with each others consent, and that we communicate about everything, we have a much stronger relationship than if we didn't live the type of life we live.

An added comment regarding my original post, although we enjoy both MMF & FFM types of threesomes, we've found that usually in FFMs, the females have had more interest in my wife than in me because they were, in fact desiring to be with a female. My wife is hetrosexual, for the most part, and many of the times she's had FF sex rather reluctantly, because she wanted the FFM experience to work for the 2 of us. That, of itself, to me, proved her love for me and I was sure to thank her for it. :smoke:

An added comment regarding my original post, although we enjoy both MMF & FFM types of threesomes, we've found that usually in FFMs, the females have had more interest in my wife than in me because they were, in fact desiring to be with a female. My wife is hetrosexual, for the most part, and many of the times she's had FF sex rather reluctantly, because she wanted the FFM experience to work for the 2 of us. That, of itself, to me, proved her love for me and I was sure to thank her for it. :smoke:

Class act, Mac, and especially Mrs. Mac.

Took me a while to answer this one as its sort of had mixed results with us. When we first started end of last year it brought me and hubby really close together, he wanted to hear every detail and sex was great. But last couple of months he has got more jealous and not wanted to know so much. He went off idea of being cuckold and watching me and not even asked me what ive done. I said did he want me to stop but he doesnt and still encourages me (wants me to go out more, have QoS tattoo etc). But otherwise we are happier than we have been in long time. I think we are finding our own version of this lifestyle.

It's nice, even though his fantasy of what it is isn't working out for him, that he recognizes and encourages you to continue enjoying the sex that you desire. :)

I assume when you say the two of you are happier than you have been in a long time, that you mean you and your husband are enjoying a more satisfying sex life with each other than what you had previous to your cuckolding him and that is one of the reasons he wishes for you to continue even though he no longer wishes to be involved directly in being cuckolded. If this is true, then congratulations and I hope the two of you continue to enjoy much happiness together. :dance:

Perhaps someday he will once again have the desire and enjoy hearing about your adventures or even take a more active role in them himself. Best of luck! :)

Thanx for that, yes we're happier all way round. We enjoy our company together again, whole family seems more relaxed and we all get on. The sex is great, and he still gets really horny when i have been out so all is ok. I would have preferred a boyfriend type relationship with hubby in room but am happy with current set up. Hubby still looks at cuckolding sites etc so i think its still something for future.

That's great.
As long as the two of you keep the communication open and honest and are willing to accommodate each other's desires and needs wherever possible you should enjoy a healthy and very happy cuckold marriage together.

For me it has been liberating. I have been married three times and my current hubby has been amazing compared to my last two. Our relationship is based on trust and communication. Other than with our live in and when we have men to the house and my ******* is going to be home, my husband is always there when I play. It pleases me to know he loves to see me with other men, and I love him more for allowing me to be with other men.

I have to admit that there has not been much time since me and my current hubby met that we haven't had another man or men living with us. And that has been nice because my hubby will not ask for sex and the other men do. I prefer sex with my hubby, but I also like that I can have other men. I have asked my hubby what would happen if I ever decided not to have sex with other men. He answered, "I would love you just as much as I do today." And that is why I have sex with other men because I know his love for me will not change.

When I have men over or I have sex with our live-in, my hubby is always happier. He admitted long ago that me having sex with other men is the best way for me to show him that I love him and that he has done well in our relationship. He tells me that when I have sex with other men that he sees it as his reward for loving me as well as he does.

With my previous husbands I could never truly be me, who I knew I was. I always had to attend to their needs. And too often my needs were left unmet. Having lovers in my life has helped me to understand my husband more and it has given me a way to show my husband, in a tangible way, how much I do love him.

My husband has also been able to open up with me more than he did with his ex. Although he and she still date on occasion, he has never really expressed what really turns him on to her. He likes it when I tell others that he has a small one. He also likes it when I call him a good boy. These are things he has asked me to do for him. His ex, to this day, will not call his small. And she knows he likes that.

We have both agreed that this is not just a lifestyle to us. It is how we live. We both know that me having sex with others pleases both of us. And the fact that my hubby gets to watch most of the time turns us both on. I get a variety of men. I get the aggressive, the macho, the passionate men. And my husband gets to see me enjoy all of them. I do this for both of us. And him allowing it has made us closer and feeling more loved by the other.

Living this type of life has allowed me to feel confident that although my hubby may still have sex with his ex, and on occasion another woman or two, I know I am his and he is mine. And I know that our love is strong enough to allow both of us to have sex with others. We know that this type of living arrangement works well for us and has for 6 years. And after every guy I have sex with, who is not my hubby, I feel more love for my hubby. I know, as well, that every time I have sex with another man or other men that my hubby feels more loved by me. And to me that is very, very important.

Me and hubby both believe that it is because we both have this ability to love others, with each others consent, and that we communicate about everything, we have a much stronger relationship than if we didn't live the type of life we live.
Truly wonderful explanation, I am a cuck and feel very much the same I still want sex from time to time but prefer a black bull taking my gf. I don'tmind some humiliating chatter but not into dickhead. I like her saying things like they go first or I don't feel like sex tonight then walks around the corner and tell him she wants to be fucked like a slut. I absolutely love her giving me her pussy full of cum

Back