Licking pussy

Do you guys enjoy licking pussy?

• Total voters
You better believe that I love to lick, chew, suck, finger and fuck pussy! My wife cums every time! Evidently she enjoys it as much as I enjoy doing it! Si I enjoy it just as much as she does and I do "do it" for her pleasure as well as my own! Any guy that can't eat a good pussy is either a vegetarian, a Mickey (RC) on a Fast, a liar or a damn fool!

Reactions: BTG
I enjoy it because I know that you ladies do. Since my smallness can't get the job done then it reverts back to my tongue as the weapon of choice to please the females. For the white boys that may not enjoy it don't worry, it is easy to learn to enjoy it.

Nothing better than having a pussy licked thoroughly before....plus as you say, the ladies enjoy it which is good.

Reactions: BTG
I love licking pussy , i'll lick it the same way she's gonna lick my cock.. The same feeling i'm feeling she will recieve the same bot more , nothing like watching that clit swell til it looks like its about to pop... p/s The best juice shakes known to man.............

Oddly enough, at dinner this evening the Wife and I were discussing sex and she asked if I had a choice between eating pussy and fucking which would I take and after thinking about it for a few moments, I had to say quite honestly that I would rather eat her than fuck her. What can I say, she's delicious!:)

Love it, absolutely love it .
I always go down on my wife, the taste, the smell the way she arches she body up to my mouth.
I love that she is getting so much pleasure from it and I've got to have her.
My cocks solid like an iron bar when i put it in her lovely creamy turned on slit, and she loves it.
So any way , yes I like licking pussy, lots then fucking it lots.
Cheers.

Oddly enough, at dinner this evening the Wife and I were discussing sex and she asked if I had a choice between eating pussy and fucking which would I take and after thinking about it for a few moments, I had to say quite honestly that I would rather eat her than fuck her. What can I say, she's delicious!:)
I think there are quite a few out there that would make that exact same choice, me included.

I won't eat just any pussy but when I do I absolutely love it. I love the slickness and softness of the labia and clit as it caresses against my lips and tongue, the faint aroma of arousal that wafts around and greets me, increasing my fervor. I've actually came entirely from just eating pussy without any sort of physical stimulation. ... Why stop at the pussy though? Lick the asshole too. I feel if you're at ease with a woman's hygiene enough to eat her pussy then you should go the ENTIRE distance ... Run that freak flag high.

Back