Licking pussy

Do you guys enjoy licking pussy?

• Total voters
love eating pussy .making take my time let it simmer! 060_1000.jpgtumblr_m8f68j8mAn1qatn9jo1_400.jpeg please and tease and sattisify, love it it when goose bumps appear and her nipples get get.love sound of her moans

I love oral sex both giving and receiving. I like the pussy I am eating either shaved or trimmed close. Having the woman I am in bed with moaning and panting is a very pleasant prelude to my fucking her. Plus if I have eaten her to an orgasm or two she will be well lubricated and a lot easier to get my cock into

I like to make love to the pussy with my tounge. I just simply enjoy making that clit pulsate and how wet it gets. Making her cum before you even fuck her will make her that much hotter. Well most women like that. Im damn good at it. ;)

As a cuck I adore licking pussy. As an interracial cuck licking white pussy that only takes black cock is one of my ultimate sexual turn ons.

No. I'll put my dick in there but I sure as hell won't put my tongue anywhere near it. Only one doing any oral is the woman.

I love oral sex, both giving and receiving. I love watching the fire build in a woman as I eat her. If a bull is large having the woman insanely hot and horny is necessary for her pleasure. I like to curl a woman's toes at least once before I start working my cock into her.

I looking for someone to eat my pussy in the NYC area interested inbox me

Back