Licking pussy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by emily4bigandblack, Mar 2, 2012.

?

Do you guys enjoy licking pussy?

1. Yes

97.3%
  2. No

2.7%
  1. emily4bigandblack

emily4bigandblack Member

I love having my pussy licked. But, do you guys enjoy it just as much or is it just do it for female pleasure?

unkut stud, Pav, JaynSarah and 4 others like this.
  2. Drillher4me

Drillher4me Active Member

You better believe that I love to lick, chew, suck, finger and fuck pussy! My wife cums every time! Evidently she enjoys it as much as I enjoy doing it! Si I enjoy it just as much as she does and I do "do it" for her pleasure as well as my own! Any guy that can't eat a good pussy is either a vegetarian, a Mickey (RC) on a Fast, a liar or a damn fool!

BTG likes this.
  3. One Small Dick

One Small Dick Well-Known Member Gold Member

I enjoy it because I know that you ladies do. Since my smallness can't get the job done then it reverts back to my tongue as the weapon of choice to please the females. For the white boys that may not enjoy it don't worry, it is easy to learn to enjoy it.

4. African bull

African bull Active Member Real Person Gold Member

I love licking pussy playing with the clit till she has a orgasm. Its fun when a girl lets herself loose and free for you

BTG and wanabecucked like this.
  5. jay22

jay22 Active Member

UK
    Nothing better than having a pussy licked thoroughly before....plus as you say, the ladies enjoy it which is good.

BTG likes this.
  6. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

I would love someone to lick my wifes pussy/crack,its like drugs-the more you have the more you want.LOL

7. straightdrop

straightdrop Active Member

I love licking pussy , i'll lick it the same way she's gonna lick my cock.. The same feeling i'm feeling she will recieve the same bot more , nothing like watching that clit swell til it looks like its about to pop... p/s The best juice shakes known to man.............

blk-tastybeast-1 and quietcool like this.
  8. 10inchfun2nite

10inchfun2nite Member Real Person

US
    I gotta lick that pussy! Nothing is better than seeing her moan and shiver in delight, until she reaches that climax. I have sex to make a woman cum, and licking that clit just gives me another opportunity

sugarwill and Starr Blaze like this.
  9. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

Oddly enough, at dinner this evening the Wife and I were discussing sex and she asked if I had a choice between eating pussy and fucking which would I take and after thinking about it for a few moments, I had to say quite honestly that I would rather eat her than fuck her. What can I say, she's delicious!:)

10. whitehusband

whitehusband New Member

Love it, absolutely love it .
    I always go down on my wife, the taste, the smell the way she arches she body up to my mouth.
    I love that she is getting so much pleasure from it and I've got to have her.
    My cocks solid like an iron bar when i put it in her lovely creamy turned on slit, and she loves it.
    So any way , yes I like licking pussy, lots then fucking it lots.
    Cheers.

11. getbent18mark

getbent18mark New Member

my MILF loves to have her pussy licked when it is filled with my cum, who wants to lick it clean milf cum5.jpg

12. Big_Black_Bull

Big_Black_Bull New Member

29 votes and not a single no.. how could I disagree ;) Love seeing you white girls enjoy (and warm you up for the main course..)

13. six five

six five New Member

I love to eat pussy and tease clit with my tongue until a woman squirts in my mouth.

14. One Small Dick

One Small Dick Well-Known Member Gold Member

I think there are quite a few out there that would make that exact same choice, me included.

15. BBC_lovers

BBC_lovers Active Member

US
    I would love to clean a well fucked pussy of all the black cum in it.

cuckwanabe1983 likes this.
  16. BIGnBad

BIGnBad Active Member

Love love LOVE eating pussy.....but it better be smoooooooooooth xx

emily4bigandblack and sugarwill like this.
  17. 9thWonder

9thWonder Well-Known Member Real Person

I won't eat just any pussy but when I do I absolutely love it. I love the slickness and softness of the labia and clit as it caresses against my lips and tongue, the faint aroma of arousal that wafts around and greets me, increasing my fervor. I've actually came entirely from just eating pussy without any sort of physical stimulation. ... Why stop at the pussy though? Lick the asshole too. I feel if you're at ease with a woman's hygiene enough to eat her pussy then you should go the ENTIRE distance ... Run that freak flag high.

willsrvu and quietcool like this.
  18. BBCSlave1990

BBCSlave1990 Banned

I just have to say, I'm female and love licking pussy. Mmmm

19. mister cuckold

mister cuckold Member

i like licking a nice hairy pussy with a nice fluffy look to it

playfulpair likes this.
  20. 9thWonder

9thWonder Well-Known Member Real Person

LOL That's allllllll you, my dude. You better watch that one episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm.