Licking my breast

susana2012

Female
Gold Member
Early in my sexual life I noticed that my breastes are my most sensible erogenous zone from my body. Everytime that I had sex with anyone of my boyfriend, I begged them that lick my breast to make me turn on.
My ex black boyfriend made me this everytime that we were going to fuck, sometime during half an hour!
What about your brest? Are they as sensibles as mine?

Last edited:
Of course, in my case if my nipples were licked, my guy will need only one minute or less to make me cum fucking!

And a good way to increse the orgasm is asking the guy to lick our nipples during the fuck. My ex black boyfriend made me this during our missionary couple and I turned crazy of pleasure! When I knew my actual husband, I begged him to make me the love in this way.

And a good way to increse the orgasm is asking the guy to lick our nipples during the fuck. My ex black boyfriend made me this during our missionary couple and I turned crazy of pleasure! When I knew my actual husband, I begged him to make me the love in this way.
same here, gf cums hard when I do this, she almost passes out when a black guy does this while fucking her with his big black cock

same here, gf cums hard when I do this, she almost passes out when a black guy does this while fucking her with his big black cock
In my case with my black guy, he was shorter than me (his head only reached my shoulders being standing) so, when we were going to make the love in missionary, he started giving me a lick session over my nipples. When finally he drilled me in missionary, his head reached my breast easily because he was shorter than me...the short stature in this case was an advantage for him...and for me too. That was an incredible pleasure, my black ex boyfriend fucking me with his hard cock and licking my breast at the same time. I used wrapped my legs around him and we usually cummed togheters. With my actaul white husband, I had to teach him to make me the love in this way.

Back