Licking Asses

Playful4uinfl

Couple
Gold Member
Hi All.. As most know hubby and I are pretty new here and are quite new to this "lifestyle". Anyways, we were browsing some of the VERY hot vids on here and saw one where the girl in the vid begins to lick her black lovers asshole after sucking him. After watching this my hubby says he would love for me to do the same!!! At first I really didn't pay too much attention to it at first, but now I keep thinking about it.

I can see it being an extremely submissive act to do to a lover, especially in front of your husband, but I was curious if this was done mostly for the sake of the camera while filming or is this something that is done often? I have never done it, however hubby does often lick my ass when he goes down on me. I do love the feeling I get from it, so I guess it would be pleasurable for the guy as well. But is it done for the sensation or more for the feeling of power and control one has over the other?

XOXOXO

J

Hi All.. As most know hubby and I are pretty new here and are quite new to this "lifestyle". Anyways, we were browsing some of the VERY hot vids on here and saw one where the girl in the vid begins to lick her black lovers asshole after sucking him. After watching this my hubby says he would love for me to do the same!!! At first I really didn't pay too much attention to it at first, but now I keep thinking about it.

I can see it being an extremely submissive act to do to a lover, especially in front of your husband, but I was curious if this was done mostly for the sake of the camera while filming or is this something that is done often? I have never done it, however hubby does often lick my ass when he goes down on me. I do love the feeling I get from it, so I guess it would be pleasurable for the guy as well. But is it done for the sensation or more for the feeling of power and control one has over the other?

XOXOXO

J

Well everyone is different, so i can only speak for myself, so here goes..............This lifestyle is about total submission to your bull, things you would never let the hubby, boyfriend or cuck do, you will gladly submit to your black bull, that means if your bull wants his ass licked then you best start licking ass, if your bull wants anal, then you better toot that ass in the air. Real bulls are dominant , period point blank, so its all about power. You can find many black dudes to fuck, but when it comes to this lifestyle its about the power of the bull your fucking. It may not be the answer you want to hear, but if you talk to other reall bulls this is the answer, who cares what its about, If your bull told you to do something then you shut up and do it.............. all with a smile on your face.

Well everyone is different, so i can only speak for myself, so here goes..............This lifestyle is about total submission to your bull, things you would never let the hubby, boyfriend or cuck do, you will gladly submit to your black bull, that means if your bull wants his ass licked then you best start licking ass, if your bull wants anal, then you better toot that ass in the air. Real bulls are dominant , period point blank, so its all about power. You can find many black dudes to fuck, but when it comes to this lifestyle its about the power of the bull your fucking. It may not be the answer you want to hear, but if you talk to other reall bulls this is the answer, who cares what its about, If your bull told you to do something then you shut up and do it.............. all with a smile on your face.

Thanks for your response.. And it was exactly what I was thinking it was.. It is more of the act being so submissve rather than a pure physical pleasure aspect!

I like it for both reasons .... There is great pleasure derived from the feeling of a woman's tongue on your asshole but I think it is more exciting when the woman is attached and her mate is there watching and helpless to saying anything about. It gives the power rush one gets while acting in the role of the bull and puts the submissive and her cuck in their place. Just my humble opinion.

Among other things this lifestyle is about submission and worship of Black Men and Black Women. So white lips kissing a Black ass or a white tongue cleaning and penetrating a Black ass seems like the natural order of things.

the root couldn't have put it better. i wouldn't expect any less if i had white concubines. i'm the boss, the head black man in charge. i love rimming, mainly receiving. this is why i buy jake malone's movies, like gangbang my face. it's 1 white girl against 4 brothas in a scene, doin as the fuck she's told.

Well in our relationship she dommes me, and she submits to her lovers. So, for us as a couple, its about her submission to him. And doing things to him/with him she would NEVER do with me!
Thats what I love- the mental mindfucks of this lifestyle! She loves the BBC!:dance:

I have to agree with Pete my wife has been taking black dick for the last few months. Im still not involved and don't really want to be I get off on the fact she is bound to be more naughty without me there. She is also sometimes with his brother both are well hung. The vids ive seen are pretty nasty but when my wife goes for their balls and ass they like it. Each video I watch gets a little more hot and I love seeing my wife black roasted by these two older studs. They are dominant and expect allot of my wife but give her so much pleasure. They know they are testing the bounds on the vids verbally with my wife its horny seeing them do it making her submit. Seeing how hungry they are for her tight pussy its a solid relationship I think my wife will be serving them for the forseeable future;). Seeing her be so naughty drives me wild.

I do it for my black lovers....usually to get them hard for round two or three. Nothing gets a black cock hard faster than rimming them while stroking their cocks. The f*ing that follows is always intense. It's a win win
Mmmm too true, can come rim my black ass anytime hun! id be going round after round...

Back