LF woman who likes to share.

Nick

Male
From
IA, US
I'm a fit swm in his 30s looking for a woman who likes big huge black cocks. A woman that is also into other women of any race. A woman who also would like to share them with her boyfriend. A woman about the ame age or younger would be great. I'm not realy into submission, bondage or anything like that. I am more into group interracial sex.

I got a few pms, just to clearify I am not looking for any guys. I am looking for a woman to start things up with and then we can invite others into the group. I like women of all races, I have had sex with women of all races. however I have never been in a group ffm or mmf but I am interested. Something I realy want to try is bm/ wm/ female dpp. I know it is not a very common interest but if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

I got a few pms, just to clearify I am not looking for any guys. I am looking for a woman to start things up with and then we can invite others into the group. I like women of all races, I have had sex with women of all races. however I have never been in a group ffm or mmf but I am interested. Something I realy want to try is bm/ wm/ female dpp. I know it is not a very common interest but if anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

i like where ur heads at, i wanna see this go down!!!

Back