Lewis is out for a little while

Lewis

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Hello Everyone

I'm sorry this would be better news but I ended up with a infection on my behind. It feels like when Mike Lowery got shot in the ass in the beginning of bad boys 2. But I'm going to have to leave for a while till this heals. Also I will try to figure out what I need to do to take care of myself health wise because I think it more serious too.

I want everyone to be good and take care of one another and have fun here and I'll be back soon.

Thank you all for understanding

Lewis

Take care of yourself. Maybe Morgan should be your nurse, might speed your recovery, or at least making being ill more pleasant.

Thank you All and im doing a little bit better but i miss having someone to talk with but being physical is going to be out for a while. I have to take it easy till my backside heals and that could take months but im taking care of myself and trying to get better but i know i have Diabetes now and i have to really take care of my self now. Thank you all for the well wishes and likes and hit me up. I know im trying to hang in but if i dont answer then leave a message and ill message you back.

Thank for the Love guys and gals :)

Lewis

YahooIM: Brownhornet1
or
just reply me a message

Good to hear from you. In many ways type 2 diabetes, which I assume you have, is worse than type 1. Type one is pretty cut and dried. You follow the rules or you die pretty quickly. Type 2 puts you at greater risk for a lot of other medical conditions. So please follow your doctors recommendations. I look forward to hearing from you in the future

Good to hear from you. In many ways type 2 diabetes, which I assume you have, is worse than type 1. Type one is pretty cut and dried. You follow the rules or you die pretty quickly. Type 2 puts you at greater risk for a lot of other medical conditions. So please follow your doctors recommendations. I look forward to hearing from you in the future

Thank you Torpedo, i think this was one of the complications that i didnt see coming and it hit me hard if they had to remove some fat from my behind but got to take things seriously with this and hit it head on.

Lewis

Thank you Torpedo, i think this was one of the complications that i didnt see coming and it hit me hard if they had to remove some fat from my behind but got to take things seriously with this and hit it head on.

Lewis
Take life seriously, take yourself less seriously. I look forward to your return. I have been hearing for years about the "Golden Years" Golden years my ass, what don't hurt don't work. I know my primary physician better than than the pro at the golf course. The only upside I am seeing to getting older is that it beats the alternative. If I wasn't getting laid frequently I don't know if all this would be worth it.

Take life seriously, take yourself less seriously. I look forward to your return. I have been hearing for years about the "Golden Years" Golden years my ass, what don't hurt don't work. I know my primary physician better than than the pro at the golf course. The only upside I am seeing to getting older is that it beats the alternative. If I wasn't getting laid frequently I don't know if all this would be worth it.

Thank you Torpedo, I wish i was getting it often but not so. but i do need to take care of myself now or i wont make it to my Golden Years.

Thank you for the Support too, Just got to take it one day at a time :)

Lewis

Back