Level of cuckolding

THE DIFFERENT LEVELS OF CUCKOLDRY IN THE BBC LIFE...

Level 1) Your wife openly flirts with other men (mostly black) in front of you, and likes to tease you about it.

Level 2) Your wife never wears panties when she leaves the house, and always jumps in the shower when she gets home from work.

Level 3) You suspect your wife had sex with a black man, but she refuses to confirm or deny it.

Level 4) Your wife fucked a black man, and left her dirty panties on the floor of the bedroom for you to find, but she won’t tell you who he was.

Level 5) Your wife is fucking one of the black guys she works with, and makes you buy the condoms. You over heard her on the phone talking with her best friend that the guy is black and has a really big cock.

Level 6) Your wife has a black boyfriend who she sees on the weekends. She lets you watch sometimes, but usually not.

Level 7) Your wife likes to fuck black men in front of you, and makes you lick out and clean up her pussy afterwards.

Level 8) She has a regular Black Bull who has 24/7 access to her pussy, and drops by whenever he wants. The last time he came over, she made you suck his BIG BLACK COCK to get him ready.

Level 9) Whenever your wife is too tired, or not in the mood, her Bull bends you over and fucks you instead.
Level 6

#1 is an every day thing for us
#5 is an ongoing situation, but he does not wear condoms with my wife
#6 he gets to fuck her any time he wants so this part is like #8 but I dont suck his cock, no my thing, If he is fucking my wife in our house I get to watch & is when #7 applies and yes I do lick her clean after he empty his balls in her.

Back