Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters

rickal66

Male
Gold Member
So at a get together with the wife and black studs, Did you both agree he would pull out, but later when he starts to cum the wife in a momment of passion tells the guy to cum inside her?
How did your white BF, husband react?
How did it feel?

Do you let black men cum in you? In a gang bang, yes or no?
Does your husband like it?
How does it feel or make the sex feel?

00_04_08b.jpgvb_LFr_0c148d.jpg

Well, I think a central part of being a cuckold is relinquishing all expectations of controlling your wife's sex life. Therefore, in some ways the cuckold has no say in the matter of aspects of her relationship with her lover/lovers. Ideally she and only she decides if her sex is exposed to her lover's cum. I think that most cuckolds are supremely turned on at the thought that their wife offers her sex bare back to her lover/lovers - even to the point of being titillated at the chance that she falls pregnant to her lover, while maybe hoping that she is careful about her birth control in real life terms.

But titillated or not, being a cuckold is to surrender all expectations of influencing your wife's sexual relations with her lovers. The decision to offer her sex open and unprotected is for her, in her new relationship.

It's something the white cuck or his woman have no control of. Whether on not she has hubbys blessing when a whitefemale is embedded with a huge black cock, his trementous power and determination to breed her is something mom nature has control and no matter how much she's fears being a white mom to a negro baby she can't let him pull out and begs for him to cum in her.

So at a get together with the wife and black studs, Did you both agree he would pull out, but later when he starts to cum the wife in a momment of passion tells the guy to cum inside her?
How did your white BF, husband react?
How did it feel?

Do you let black men cum in you? In a gang bang, yes or no?
Does your husband like it?
How does it feel or make the sex feel?

View attachment 16149View attachment 16150

I would love to see a bbc cum in my wife,as long as they would be d&d free.

I told all my black coworkers that they could cum in my wife all they wanted that is the only way my wife wanted it. She always wanted her black lovers to fill her pussy with all the seed they could.
It's a real pleasure to watch your life and a black man get ready to climax together knowing they have both having a real good time .

My wife will hold off until her black lover is ready to cum so they can both enjoy the thrill of ejaculation together.
I would like to find a woman who was in love with black men to move in with me possibly inherit my rental property, it would be a shame to give it to my square relatives so they could just sell it .

This property would be so much better in hands of a woman who is taking care of the black male population .

The first time my slut was taken by a black guy at work she BEGGED him not to cum in her but she knew when he grabbed her hips and started pumping her hard and moaned he was going to cum in her fertile white pussy. She said she could feel his cum shooting in her when he was buried as deep as he could be without breaking her cervix. Since the first time almost all of her black studs have cummed in her.....she says it just a natural thing for black guys to seed white sluts, hummmm....

It's great to see from the poll that all the women will let black men cum in them or changed their mind and gave in.
I'd love to have a sweet, innocent wife and see her scream from being pounded over and over by black cock, him finally thrusting into her, her squeezing him close when he shoots his semen deep into her pussy.

Back