Letting black men cum inside your wife during gang bang?

NEHIGHLANDER

Couple
Gold Member
This messy idea is very hot to me but I was shocked how it looked when it actually happened. Letting them fuck her bareback is one thing and is so erotic but when they fill her to overflowing it is unreal looking. This is what 4 loads inside her looked like:
Amie_Cum_Filled copy.jpg
How many white husbands out there are willing to let this happen to their white wives, willing to let her become a cum dump for black bulls? Could you handle it? I was disturbed at first when I witnessed it but when I think of it now I get so turned on, the idea of their cum mixing inside her with the sperm from each man racing the others to her womb. Amie eventually took semen from a total of 8 black men in one night, all of them more than once and some also chose to cum inside her ass and mouth as well as her stretched out pussy.

This messy idea is very hot to me but I was shocked how it looked when it actually happened. Letting them fuck her bareback is one thing and is so erotic but when they fill her to overflowing it is unreal looking. This is what 4 loads inside her looked like:
View attachment 50440
How many white husbands out there are willing to let this happen to their white wives, willing to let her become a cum dump for black bulls? Could you handle it? I was disturbed at first when I witnessed it but when I think of it now I get so turned on, the idea of their cum mixing inside her with the sperm from each man racing the others to her womb. Amie eventually took semen from a total of 8 black men in one night, all of them more than once and some also chose to cum inside her ass and mouth as well as her stretched out pussy.
Yes it look fab to see her pussy to overflow with there cum my wife was once fucked by 8 black men bareback and all had cum in her and on her.

Why should the cuck, husband, boyfriend whatever have anything anything to say about whether or not a bull(s) cum in a woman's pussy. The pussy belongs to the woman and it 's her's to share as she pleases. If she wants it cream filled that her business. Do you tell what to eat for supper, or what time she needs to go to bed? After following this site for some sometime I understand better why none of the women I am fucking include their husbands in their leisure activities with me.

Why should the cuck, husband, boyfriend whatever have anything anything to say about whether or not a bull(s) cum in a woman's pussy. The pussy belongs to the woman and it 's her's to share as she pleases. If she wants it cream filled that her business. Do you tell what to eat for supper, or what time she needs to go to bed? After following this site for some sometime I understand better why none of the women I am fucking include their husbands in their leisure activities with me.

I totally agree. As a husband, my function is to facilitate my Wife's pleasure, not limit it.
Too many of the "cuckolds" on this site, as well as others, are all about their fantasies and their pleasure instead of their wives'.

Its not about making her take semen and not use protection. Its about being willing to allow it and encourage it. One's marital partner does have a right to set limits. A wife has a right to tell her husband that he had damn well better not have unprotected sex with other women and then come back to her and risk her health.

She is asking if husbands are okay with it, not if they will make the decision for her. And its not like what you eat for dinner or what time you go to bed. Risking pregnancy, disease, and the relationship are decisions that affect both people and both partners must be on the same page.

Now of course I personally would love it and would love to watch my future wife get all nasty and then be ****** to clean her up and raise her black babies. Of course that is why an STD test and assurances that the e relationship will not be affected are needed (I actually prefer the idea of a gangbang because it reduces the chance of her falling in love with another guy and leaving). But I would have a right to say no and so would she.

Both views are valid depending on the type of relationship the couple has.

In a marriage where both mates are equal, decisions will be made by consensus.
However, there are some cuckold marriages in which the husband has no say in what his wife does as he is by choice, essentially her submissive or slave.

One would hope that regardless of what the power exchange make up of the relationship is, that the welfare of all is considered and that all appropriate STI/STD testing is performed before any sexual activity occurs as well as pregnancy concerns addressed.

What works for some may not be right for others, but there is room for all to find what makes them happy.

View attachment 50440
It doesn't get much hotter than that.

Although it wasn't black cock doing the filling (as much as my wife would love that) I've seen her pussy drip with several loads and we both enjoyed ourself even the time when my cock kept slipping out due to how well "lubricated" her cunt had been from the numerous guys that had fucked and cum inside her before me during a gangbang

Hot, thick, creamy, rich, sticky, delicious, potent Black cum belongs inside a woman ... always. A Black man's seed should never ever be wasted and should be deposited into willing women and hopefully its potency will result in another pregnancy.

Both views are valid depending on the type of relationship the couple has.

In a marriage where both mates are equal, decisions will be made by consensus.
However, there are some cuckold marriages in which the husband has no say in what his wife does as he is by choice, essentially her submissive or slave.

One would hope that regardless of what the power exchange make up of the relationship is, that the welfare of all is considered and that all appropriate STI/STD testing is performed before any sexual activity occurs as well as pregnancy concerns addressed.

What works for some may not be right for others, but there is room for all to find what makes them happy.
Our relationship is 50/50 and we talk about and agree about all things. This goes for when we agree she will take on a black lover or lovers so we do try to have some guidelines. The thing that actually happens in real life is the fuck session takes on a life of its own and as it unfolds things start happening I didn't plan on. What has surprised me is how willing Amie is to do anything with her black lovers and what happened during the first time I watched her fuck black men illustrates this. The original plan the first time I watched her with a black man was for her to go one on one but he brought along three of his friends. I initially protested but Amie told me she really wanted all of them so I backed off. Another thing I had assumed was they would use condoms but when the evening unfolded none were used and I initially protested but both Amie and her lovers insisted they go bareback. I finally relented just sat back and watched the show.
Insofar as STDs go, we have insisted on testing of some sort before her encounters. This has been adhered to with just a few exceptions, that's another story. Even though Amie has been on birth control each time, it is not 100% effective and when another man cums inside your wife there is always that chance of her getting pregnant. This is especially so when she receives multiple loads from a group of black men. All this seems to add to the excitement even with the worry about what we would do if she did indeed become pregnant.

Back