letting black freind borrow girlfriend for the night

Thought it would be a good idea to let my black friend borrow my girlfriend for the night, here are the videos

It's safe to say he's basically her main source for fucking now
And I'm pretty happy about it considering I've wanted this for a very, very, long time

Attachments

• Video_20150425134748_by_videoshow.mp4
    12.6 MB · Views: 341
Last edited:
Thought it would be a good idea to let my black friend borrow my girlfriend for the night, here are the videos

Nothing like providing a friend with a friendly treat! LOL
In fact the first guy, other than myself that is, who got into my wife was an old university friend & roommate of mine, Edwin! He's black so Pam got two treats, her first strange cock outside our marriage, and her first BIG BLACK COCK! Damn it! That happened three years ago this past March and its etched in my mind as if it were yesterday! An awesome site and fun was had by all!

Nothing like providing a friend with a friendly treat! LOL
In fact the first guy, other than myself that is, who got into my wife was an old university friend & roommate of mine, Edwin! He's black so Pam got two treats, her first strange cock outside our marriage, and her first BIG BLACK COCK! Damn it! That happened three years ago this past March and its etched in my mind as if it were yesterday! An awesome site and fun was had by all!
Not really a friend, more like a neighbor that I myself never talked to all that much actually. But we has flirted with her, texted, called etc more than a few times, so she had developed a sexual desire for him prior to him fucking her. But yeah, I get you. It was fun (was my first time) but I didn't get to witness it first hand, I just have the videos he sent me.

Last edited:

It's safe to say he's basically her main source for fucking now
And I'm pretty happy about it considering I've wanted this for a very, very, long time
A woman in love with a beautiful cock… WONDERFUL!

Wow! What a beautiful GF you have! Great video thanks for sharing. Do you still fuck your GF or is she black only now?
Does your neighbour go out in public your GF so people know they are fucking?

Back